10 "The Choice"

"T...Tahiro?!" I shouted out, shocked at the sudden appearance of Tahiro standing right in front of me.

"...Rei.." Tahiro replied, not looking that surprised after a few seconds. He turned away from me, and acted like nothing had happened.

"Tahiro! Tahiro!!!" I screamed and shouted out to him, I ran to Tahiro and gave him a tight hug.

"....Re..-i.. I-i.. I missed.." Tahiro said but then trailed off.

"What did you say Tahiro?" I asked, with no response. "I don't really care.. I just miss you!" I said to Tahiro, hugging him again.

"...I said.. I miss you too.. Rei." Tahiro said. Saying my name for the first time in, like five days, and it made me really happy. I smiled to myself and hugged Tahrio tighter. Just then, footsteps approached us, and I heard an angry voice.

"Why the hell are you here?!" a familiar voice shouted out, as I turned around and saw Daichi standing there, with his arms folded.

".... Because I want to." Tahiro said as he also folded his arms and stood in front of me, like a mother protecting her child.

"Get away from my boyfriend. Rei, tell him to get away from you." Daichi said to me with a stern look.

"...I-I.." I said stammering.

"It's fine Ri-Chan, you don't need to say one more thing. Let's just go somewhere else." Tahiro said, smiling to me. He grabbed my hand and we started walking but then Daichi grabbed my other hand and tugged me towards him. I fell into Daichi's arms, surprised and startled. "Let him go, you asshole." Rei said, looking like he was about to kill someone.

"No. Rei gets to choose on his own." Daichi said as he moved further away from me. Now, I was in the middle of Tahiro and Daichi, and in my opnion, this is a life and sedate situation. "I don't know.. Who to choose.. I don't wanna do this..!" I said

"...Ri-chan.. I know this is hard, and even though I rather freakin die than agree with this ass, but I agree with him.. You need to choose on your own." Tahiro said, smiling at me. I looked at Daichi. His face looked like he was gonna die without me.. I admit it.. Maybe he was a jerk, but... I've never seen such a depressed and painful jerk before. I started moving Daichi but then stopped and turned the other way to look at Tahiro.

Tahiro, who was closing his eyes... Tahiro.. My friend.. The person who fell in love with me, and who I fell in love with. I started moving towards Tahiro, but then stopped right where I had began. "...I-I can't do it!!! No!! I don't wanna!!" I shouted falling to the ground as I clutched my ears and started crying and bawling my eyes out.

"Rei."

"Rei." Tahiro and Daichi said together.

"NO!! I don't wanna!!" I said running away from both of them.

"Rei!"

"Ri-chan!"

"Leave me alone!!!" I shouted out, running away from those two.

Why? Why? Why do I have to choose.. This is so hard.. I can't do it.. It's tearing me apart.

****

I locked myself in the bathroom stall of a random restaurant, and have been hiding from reality for half an hour. I've survived so far. This seems like a zombie apocalypse right now. And I'm the bait.

I can't do this... I thought...

I can't choose..

I can't.

I opened the bathroom stall, and ran outside of the restaurant. I needed to escape. I needed to run away from everything.

"Hey, look at this little mouse we caught," I heard a deep voice say. I felt a strong hand, grab my arm and yank me.

"Heh, such a girly face for a boy," another voice said.

"S-stop! Let go of me, fucking assholes!!!" I yelled out.

"Damn, he's a feisty one. Let's go, take him," one of the guys said, as he dragged me to follow him. I begged and pleaded for him to stop but he continued to drag me. I burst in tears, worried about what they were going to do to me.

"REI!" I heard. I turned around, and saw Daichi and Tahiro running towards me. The men were also alert and they turned around also, to see, two fists in their face.

"REI! RUN!" Daichi and Tahiro yelled out, Daichi grabbing my left arm, and Tahiro grabbing my right arm, as they pulled me along with them.

As I ran with them, they didn't notice it, but I was crying.

I don't know who to choose, but they were both precious to me, and one thing I know, is that I don't want to lose them.

My hand, gripped harder onto both of their hands, as a smile grew on my face.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Soooo, this is the end of the book!!!!!!!! I'm very sorry I haven't updated any single thing. I feel like no one even reads my books anymore, but I'm trying to come to an end, to my old books and finish them, so I can make better books on the future! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, even thought it was very short! I might make a second book :) Well, I need to go now! Byeeee everyone!
Shiri Smile Out!