thirty two

32|HOSPITAL TRIPS AND BREAKFAST GOSSIP

Hyde and Marigold wandered into the hospital room, passing Kitty on their travels.

"Well, nice job, Fez." Hyde stated to the boy sat on the edge of the bed. "The fender's dented, the taillights shot, so you owe me 80 bucks."

"Okay, good luck with that." Fez laughed causing the curly haired boy to narrow his eyes through the sunglasses. "I'm broke."

"Well, like my mom used to tell me, "shut up and give me some money"." He snapped, raising his voice with annoyance.

"I'll give you the money for the time being till he pays you." Goldie whispered to her boyfriend, grabbing his hand in comfort.

"Hey, you guys, I was just next door and you know that weird kid from school who's always saying he can fly?" Donna said excitedly as she walked into the room. "Yeah, he can't."

"Knew it!" They laughed, all bunching up to sit on the edge of the medical bed to talk to Leo.

"So, Leo, how's the hospital?" The ginger girl asked the silent man.

"Oh, it's great, man." Leo replied with a happy smile. "Cable TV, free parking, don't have to get out of bed to take a pee. It's just like a hotel."

The four teenagers slowly stood up from the bed in disgust, standing as far away from him to lean against the walls.

"And Nurse Kitty and I have had some good times." The older man nodded suggestively.

"Okay, Leo, I'm going to get you a surprise dessert." Kitty popped her head into the room and whispered to the man. "It jiggles and it rhymes with "jerry chello"."

"I love you too, Kitty." Goldie chocked on her slaver at the man's confession to her aunt. "I love you too."

~•~

"I like your hair." Marigold hummed, twirling his hair with her finger as she lay on his chest. They lay cuddled up in his bed, him in his boxers while she wore his Beatles tee shirt.

"I like the colour of yours." Hyde mumbled, stroking the bare skin of her hip. "It's dark."

"I forget you like dark things." She giggled, gently kissing his lips. "I like moments like these."

"I like cuddling you too." He pecked her forehead, pulling her on top of him as his strong arms wrapped around her body, holding her tight. "I love you."

"I know." Goldie teased, squealing as he tickled her sides. "I love you. I love you so much now stop tickling me."

"I know." Hyde joked, feeling her breathing slow. It was starting to get late into the night, the exhaustion of their evening starting to drain them. "Sleep, Mar."

"But I like cuddling." She whined, nuzzling her head into his chest as he pulled the blanket over her shoulders.

"We can cuddle in the morning." He promised her, stroking her hair until she fell asleep.

He kept his promise. When Marigold woke up in the morning, she was sleeping on her side with Hyde spooning her back. His arms were wrapped around her to hold her tight. She could hear his quiet snoring in her ear as well as his morning wood pressed against her back.

"Morning." His raspy voice whispered in her ear, his hips rocking forwards, hinting about how he wants to spend the morning.

"Morning, Steven." She rolled over and pushed him on his back. Her lips met his, waking him up instantly as she moved down his body and under the blanket.

"Hyde." Fez waltzed into the room with a sing song voice, pausing when he saw the strange lump under the blankets. "You sleep with a teddy bear?"

"Get out." Hyde yelled at him, gesturing for him to leave the room. "Shit, Goldie."

"I thought he would try and stay." Goldie chuckled, pulling up his boxers as she lay beside him, licking her lips clean. "Poor little virgin."

"Hyde, get off my cousin." Eric called from the doorway, being informed by Fez.

"He can't, I'm on him." She called back, laughing as she heard her cousin walk away with disgust. "I'll go make us some pancakes."

Marigold pulled on some comfy shorts and left the room, wandering through the basement where she greeted everyone with a shy smile.

"I have pancakes." Goldie announced as she walked down the stairs, sitting on a fully dressed Hyde's lap. "I put chocolate spread on them for you."

"Thank you." Hyde grinned like a child on Christmas and accepted the plate.

"Hey, where's mine? I had to listen to Fez explain what he walked in on." Eric complained, pouting as she swatted away his hand.

"Stop being jealous that I'm getting some unlike you. I'm the better Forman." She teased, throwing part of her ripped up pancake into her mouth.