twenty three

23|SUNBURN AND INCEST

"Guys, I'm getting some weirdness from Cousin Penny." Eric stated as they all sat around in the "circle". "Earlier, she gave me a hug, but this wasn't a cousin hug like I have with Goldie. Our middles touched. And not just for a second. She pressed."

"That is strange. She is definitely up to something." Marigold agreed, nodding her head as she leaned back on the stool, almost falling off.

"I've heard of kissing cousins." Kelso added, catching the girl and straightening her up again. "But have you ever heard of "doing-it cousins"? 'Cause that's what Forman should be shooting for here."

"Gross, gross, gross." Goldie scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Kelso, I appreciate the advice, but your solution to every problem is, "Do it with her"." Eric pushed away the boys idea.

"Well, it worked with my old science teacher." He argued back innocently before cheering to himself. "C-minus!"

"Well, unfortunately, Penny is my cousin." Eric reminded everyone. "That'd be like looking at my mom and thinking, "Hey, baby, how..." I'm just gonna stop right there."

"Thank you!" Goldie said slowly, really regretting joining this circle.

"I've thought that about your mom, but I didn't stop right there." Fez said suggestively which earned a bruised arm from Eric.

"I'm bored and craving ice cream. Anyone up for a drive?" She suggested, standing up and stretching her legs.

"Yes." Hyde stood up and grabbed her hand, pulling her out the house while Kelso and Fez trailed behind.

"That's okay, I'll just stay here and question my life." Eric called out after them which they all ignored.

"Shotgun!" Fez grinned before flinching as Hyde sent him a warning look. "Never mind."

"Nope, you shot gunned so you get the front seat. This whiny bastard can sit in the back." Marigold laughed, pulling out her keys and hopping into the driver's seat.

"Mar." Hyde whined but it was no use as she sent him a grin and watched as Fez sat beside her.

"You're on music though." She patted the boys head before driving off to the ice cream parlour.

~•~

"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell happened to your skin?" Marigold almost screamed when she saw the two girls faces. "When you asked for a lift from Jackie's I thought you were being lazy, not because you're a bright red mess."

"Thanks Goldie for making us feel less insecure." Donna said sarcastically, sitting in the passenger seat and checking herself in the mirror.

"Sorry, I'm guessing you were jealous of Penny's skin and wanted to be tanned too. Oh, and you probably fell asleep with a sun light on." The driver rambled, laughing to herself as she glanced at the pair. "Don't worry it will fade."

"So how is Penny?" Jackie asked, pulling her sunglasses back over her eyes. "Still an ugly slut?"

"Yes, and she is leading Eric on, he is falling for it, and soon we while have misformed incest babies crawling around." She informed the pair.

"Gross, really?" The ginger said with disbelief. The three got out the car and walked up the driveway, watching Kelso and Fez shoot hoops. "Hey, what's up?"

"Forman wants to nail his cousin." Hyde stated seriously, pointing to the guilty looking boy.

"No." Eric denied it. "No, no, no. She is not my cousin. She was adopted. And what the hell happened to your face?"

"What the hell happened to yours?" Donna fired back.

"Burn!" Jackie and Marigold laughed before Jackie left to go get a drink.

"Yeah, I got to admit, Donna, that was a nice burn." Eric complimented her before twisting it into an insult. "And I don't mean what you said just there. I mean your face. Nice burn."

"Hey, you know, if you ever need a date for prom, you can just flip through the family album." The ginger shot at him earning approving noises from Marigold and Hyde.

"Oh, God. You're just jealous because Penny is incredibly hot, and you're a throbbing red pile." He continued this game of throwing insults at each other.

"Eric, my sunburn will fade, but your shame will last forever." With that said, Donna walked away back to her house, high fiving Fez on her way.

"Yeah, well, at least my shame won't peel." Eric called out after her.

"I've seen the home movie of Penny being born." Goldie mumbled to her boyfriend. "But there is no way I'm telling him."

"You're so evil." Hyde laughed, hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her head. "No wonder we ended up together."