forty three

43|BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Marigold smirked to herself as she sat back against his bed, crossing her legs as she fixed the red ribbon over her breasts.

Hyde entered his room, exhaustedly closing his door as he let out a large sigh, happy to be away from people.

"Happy birthday, Steven." Goldie announced her presence, her smirk growing as his eyes widened. "Want to come open your present?"

"Did you wrap yourself in ribbon?" He grinned, pouncing forwards and forcing her to lie back on the bed.

His finger trailed down her chest, tugging at the red ribbon and moving it away from her nipples. She gasped as his mouth left open kisses on the hard buds, her fingers gripping his hair eagerly.

Goldie forced his lips back on hers, twisting their bodies so she was on top. She sat up, looking down at the grinning boy with a mischievous look.

"What should I do with you?" She hummed, nails dragging down his chest before she quickly pulled his band tee over his head.

"Please." Hyde begged, pushing his hips into her. She rocked against him, moaning as they worked up a rhythm.

Her moans filled the room, both hands slipping into his hair and pulling him closer with desperation. He pushed his jeans and boxers down his thighs desperately, lining himself up against her entrance and slowly thrusting into her.

He sat up, their chests pressed against one another as he wrapped his arms around her body, groaning in her ear as she moaned his name over and over.

"Fuck, Lucy." Her body stilled at his words, as did his as they both glanced at once another. "Shit, Mar, I didn't mean it."

"Who the fuck is Lucy?" Marigold pushed him away as she climbed off the bed, hastily throwing her clothes back on.

"I don't know." Hyde pulled his jeans back up his legs, trying to tighten his belt as he followed her out his room. "I'm serious, Mar. I don't know a Lucy."

"I can't talk to you right now." She ignored his begging, her heart breaking as the tears gathered in her glossy eyes. "I just can't think of why you would even think of another girl's name."

"What the hell did you do to my cousin?" Eric jumped out of his seat, stepping between the pair to allow Goldie time to run up the stairs and away from Hyde.

"I'll go speak to her." Donna sighed, confused by what had suddenly caused the distraught girl to storm off to her room. She knocked gently at the girls bedroom door, noticing it was unlocked. "Goldie, it's Donna. I'm here to see if you're okay."

"I'm not okay." Goldie glanced up at the ginger girl, her makeup smudged and mascara dripping down her cheeks. "I don't know how to feel."

"What do you want me to do?" She stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I can get Jackie to help me insult him. I can ask Kitty to make some pancakes."

"I need to leave this house. Just for a few hours." Donna understood what she needed, helping the girl clean the makeup from her face and change into warmer clothes before they both sneaked out Goldie's bedroom window.

"Where are you taking me?" Goldie side eyes Donna as she drove Goldie's car away from the house and down the dimly lit street.

"I'm taking you to a dark alley to murder you." Donna teased, looking away from the road to wink at Goldie. "I'm taking you to the veiw point. You seem like you need the some peace and quiet away from the boys."

"Thank you, Donna." The car ride went quickly, both girls remaining quiet as Donna drove them to the viewpoint.

Marigold sat on the bonnet of her car, the tears falling freely down her cheeks as Donna rubbed her back soothingly. She watched the town below with glossy eyes, questioning who Lucy was and if she could possibly forgive Hyde.

"Donna." Goldie mumbled, trying to dry her cheeks with her jumper sleeve. "Please talk about anything. How are you and Casey?"

"We're doing good." Donna giggled like a lovesick girl. "He's so hot."

"He really is." She chuckled, happy to have Donna in her life. "You're a lucky girl. Love sucks and makes you miserable so hold on to what makes you happy."