Chapter 3

I woke up in a room that I didn't recognize at all, which is a shock since we aren't allowed off the beach unless we are trying to get the visa days. I tried to get up, but I couldn't, it was as if I was restrained. I turned my head and saw through the shadows that the rifle guy was in the room.

"When were you going to tell me that you were sick?" He actually looked scared and concerned. "Angel, it's been years since I last saw you. How could you already forget about me?"

I looked at him confused. What did he mean by 'forgot about him' and why would I remember him? I struggled to move because of whatever was holding me down. I turned my head and saw that I was connected to a medical bag. "What hell is happening?"

I kept shouting, moving around and crying. I didn't even realize someone else walked into the room until a woman came rushing to me, trying to calm me down.

"Rosie, its okay. My name is Ann. I'm trying to treat you so that you don't feel sick anymore." She held onto me, trying to calm me down. After a while, I was able to breathe normally. "Niragi, why did you restrain her?"

I looked at who she called Niragi, and saw the same young and shy boy that I saved. I froze, both fear and happiness flowing through my veins. My mind was blank.

"Ever since she was in high school, she hated needles. She would rip them out as soon as she saw the I.V. This was the only way that she wouldn't hurt herself." Niragi sat on the bed, moving some hair that got in face to behind my ear. He smiled softly at me, which made Ann gasp.

"Ann," I said to her. "Can you check my temperature right now and see if I am feeling okay." She nodded her head and checked my temperature. I was finally better, after a few hours of rest and some fever reducers. She took out the I.V (Niragi covered my eyes to not freak me out.) and then she took the restraints off of me.

I got up and left the room, not looking back. I of course made sure that I had my bikini on before running to the room that I shared with Usagi. She looked at me before giving me a hug. I explained everything, unable to think about anything else.

Niragi's P.O.V

Ann looked at me confused, but I didn't care. I probably had a stupid smile on my face.

"How do you know her," Ann asked me. I looked at her with a spaced out look.

"I knew her since the beginning of high school. I used to have a big crush on her. Well one day she helped me with something and we just became friends. We even planned to live in the same apartment, but she left for America right after high school to meet with her biological family."

Ann nodded her head. I then gave her a stone cold glare and told her to not tell anyone at all about what I just told her, unless she wants a bullet right between her eyes.