[ 1 ] 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌- 3062
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
_________

On October the 1st, 1989. Reginald Hargreeves adopted seven extraordinary children. The extraordinary thing about them was that they all had powers. 43 women had given birth that day, but they weren't pregnant in the first place.

He got 7 of them.

One day in 1999, a women banged on the door in the middle of the night. When Reginald opened the door, he found a small, brown skinned child wrapped in a blanket with a note on it.

I cannot take care of this disgusting being. She has grown wings and I hear you deal with extraordinary humans. I trust you take care of her.
She was born on October the 1st, of 1999.

Reginald looked at the baby and saw gold wings on her back, starting to stretch out.

"How extraordinary."

Reginald brought the child inside and called Grace. Grace walked in and took the child from him and brought her to the medical room.

"Don't worry little girl. You will have an amazing time here." Grace said, cradling the small child.

The next morning, Reginald called everyone to the front room and told them to stand in number order. Reginald stood in front of them, holding the small child and the children looked at him in confusion.

"You all have a new sibling. This is Number Eight. She also has wings. When she becomes old enough, you will help her train and to use her powers." he told them.

They all looked at him with happy faces except one. Number Two.

☂︎

Over time, everyone grew to love Eight.

"Okay, Eight. Say Klaus." Klaus told her.

"No, say Ben." Ben argued.

She was around ten months, and everyone wanted their name to be her first word.
Numbers 1 through 7 were in her room waiting for her to say something

"Say Allison." Allison pondered.

Everyone wanted her to say her name, while Vanya sat in the corner—not saying anything just staring into a distant.

"Why don't you guys just wait for her to pick her own first words. You probably stressing her out." Vanya says standing up and walking towards her.

"Why don't you just leave, Vanya." Diego said to her coldly.

"V-vvv," Eight started. Everyone crowded around her waiting for what she was gonna say.

"Vvvv-Va-Van-Vanya." she said with a huge smile.
She stretched her arms out towards Vanya, wanting her to carry her. This made Vanya smile and everyone admire the small cute moment. Diego rolled his eyes and left the room.

When she turned 3 years old she started to discover her powers. She had flight, healing, and invisibility. The kids trained her to use her abilities, but she wasn't allowed on missions since she was so small. She would spend time with Ben, Vanya, Klaus, and Five the most. She tried to talk to Allison and Luther one time but she walked in on them kissing. She ran to Five's room and barged in.