[ 19 ] 𝐎𝐔𝐑?!

( at this point I'm just recommending songs :) lol - that's also what the flower crown looks like )

"So, where's my money?" Gary turned to me with his hand out. I groaned in annoyance and walked to my room, going into my secret spot, grabbing a 20 bill, then walking back out and slamming it into Gary's hand.

"So, where's this Micheal moms been talking about?" I question, while walking into the living room and sitting onto the couch.

"Well, he's not here, so you can make your wings visible." I make my wings visible as he comes and sits next to me, leaning his back onto my chest and I move my fingers through his hair. "And he is amazing. I'm super happy, and get this, he has accepting parents." He smiles brightly.

"I'm so happy about that. Also, I'll give you a quick fact, in the future, everyone learns to accept our sexualities." Gary lifts his head off my chest and gives me a confused look.

"OUR?!" He expresses.

"Yeah, our. I just said that." I blankly say.

"What do you mean our? No way-"

"Hi, I'm Eight Patson and I am your fellow bisexual best friend." I smile, while Gary starts to tear up and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you! Finally, my darling!" He continues to hug me.

"Well, enough of that." He leans his head back onto my chest and my hands go back into his hair. "So, tell me every single detail about your date, and I mean EVERYTHING, starting from the top." Gary starts to laugh, then starts explaining.

*Five's POV

I arrive at Allison's house and knock on the door. Someone opens it and it appears to be Klaus.

"Oh, Five! I have missed you much!" He tries to hug me but I swivel to the side, making him hug air, and walk past him into the house. I walk into the kitchen to see Allison drunk on the floor.

"Five! Oh, my god, you're alright. We've missed you." She exclaims, throwing her arms to the side with a bottle in her hand.

"Missed you too. But, you gotta get up, we're having a family meeting, with everyone." I add.

"Oh, okay. One moment." She gets up from her spot and runs upstairs while Klaus was sitting in a chair in the kitchen. Drunk as ever.

I decided to roam the house a bit. I walked into the living room to see a photo of Allison and her husband. Ray, I think it was. It was their wedding photo. She also had a photo of her and Eight. She was wearing her wedding dress while Eight was wearing a pink short dress with a flower crown that was made out small pink roses, mixed with white ones.

Allison had her arms wrapped around Eight's waist, slightly leaning forward with a big smile. Eight had a smile as well, as she tilted her head to the side a bit. They both looked extremely happy, liked nothing was wrong or anything. I start to smile at how happy everything would be if the apocalypse would never had happened, and if maybe that would be me and Eight one day.

"Okay," Allison trots down the stairs, "I'm ready." I turn to her.

"Great, let's go." I walked towards Klaus, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him out of the house towards Allison's car. Allison gets in the front seat while Klaus lays in the back, and I get in the driver seat. "Actually, Allison? Do you know where Eight lives?"