[ 11 ] 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

*Eight's POV*

Once we raced back to the car. Diego and Luther sat in the second row, while Klaus was in the passenger, and Five was driving. I sat in the back because of my wings, reading my book. Luther was getting anxious and leaned up to Five's ear.

"Can you drive any faster?"

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter." Five sneered, Luther then leaned back into his seat, not before Five pressing on the gas more.

We finally at Jenkin's cabin and ran inside. Luther was the first one inside, slamming the door open then looking at the floor.

"Allison! No!" He yelled as he saw Allison with her throat slot open and a large amount of blood leaking out. I ran inside at the sound of the yell and looked down.

"Allison." I muttered.

I started to shake and covered my mouth in suprise. I turned to Five and saw him in shock.

"What do we do? What if we can't save her?" I say in a low whisper, mumbling to myself. Five wraps his arms around me in a hug, trying to get me to calm down.

"Eight." Luther said, making me turn towards him.

"Can't you heal her?" He asked with watered eyes.

I was going to reply, but nothing came out. I was still traumatised. I unwrapped my arms from Five and leaned down towards Allison.

I raised my hands near her neck and they glowed white, but nothing was happening. I started to panic more, my breathing got heavy and it felt like everything around me was spinning. I stumbled backwards, bumping into Klaus, who was behind me. I put my hands on my head, trying to stable myself, but it didn't work.

*Five's POV*

Eight put her hands to the side of her head and looked like she was gonna pass out.

"Is she, okay?" Klaus asked leaning down towards her.

He put a hand under her chin and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes rolled towards the back of her head and her body went limp. Her wings turned straight black and she fell into Klaus' arms.

"Oh, my god. We need to get them both home, now." Klaus said, picking up Eight and running towards the car.

Luther grabbed Allison and raced to the car. I hopped into the driver seat and started to drive home as fast as I could.

We got to the academy and started to move quick, not even bothering to park the car correctly.

"Come on! Let's go!" I exclaim, opening the door to the car to let Luther out while Klaus grabs Eight.

"I don't think she's breathing." Luther mutters towards us as we race towards the doors.

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die." Klaus exclaims as we carry Allison into the house.

"Pogo! Grace! Help please!" Luther yells and Grace runs into the room.

"Oh, my god! Get her to the medical room immediately!" She exclaimed to Luther, who rushed inside.