[ 13 ] 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐚

*Five's POV*

"Eight! No!" I hear Klaus yell. I turn around and spacial jump to where he is and see Eight.

She was covered in rubble and debris, and her wings were caught under a huge rock.

"Eight. Eight." Klaus shakes her, but nothing happens. He puts his two fingers on her neck and checks her pulse.

"Oh, my god. She's alive. Luther life the rock off her wings." Klaus demands.

Luther then crouches down and lifts the rock off of her. There was blood all over her wings and blood on her head.

"We need to leave. Now!" Luther says, putting Eight onto his back.

"I'll carry her. I can get there faster." I say.

Luther gives me Eight and I carry her on my back, then spacial jump to the SuperStar. Once I walk inside, I head towards the disabled bathroom. I open the door, walk inside, then lock it. I walk towards the middle and take Eight off my back then rest her gently on the floor.

I go towards the sink and grab paper towels, soaking them in cold water. I start to wipe the blood off her forehead and wings, trying to get the coldness of the water to wake her up. A knock then went on the door.

"Five, it's Klaus." The voice said.

I walked to the door and opened it and Klaus came in. He sat down next to Eight, putting her head on his lap, taking the paper towel from me and wiping down her forehead.

"Poor Eight. Little Angel." He mutters while his eyes start to gloss.

Her eyes start to blink and start to open.

"Angel?" Klaus asks.

"Hi, Klaus." She whimpers out, leaning off his lap, turning towards him.

Klaus wraps his arms around her, engulfing her in a big hug.

"I thought I lost you." Klaus cries.

"I'm okay, don't worry." She assures.

"Wow, now you're silent." Klaus gesters to me.

"Oh, Five." Eight slides to me and gives me a hug.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods and kisses my neck.

"Where did you go? Diego and I were calling your name?" Klaus asks.

"I knew I heard something. I was trying to get out of the house. I ran into the living room and say Vanya. I saw her kill Pogo then leave." She explains.

"Well, as long as you're okay." Klaus says. "I'll tell the others you're okay." He pecks her forehead then leaves.

"I thought younguys had forgotten about me." Eight breaks the silence. "I was calling your names, but you probably couldn't hear me."

I hug her. "I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot."

"No, it's okay. Let's go, the others are probably wondering where we are." She grabs my hand.