[ 3 ] 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬

*Eight's POV*

We started to walk out to the courtyard for the funeral. Five and I were standing next to Klaus and watched as he became cold in the rain. I stretched my wings out so they would cover him and he wouldn't be so cold.

"Thank you, little Angel." He told me with a bright smile.

I returned the smile and everyone started to get around the spot where we were gonna drop the ashes.

"Did something happen?" Mom asks.

We then all look at her,"Dad died. Remember?" Allison asks.

"Oh, yes. Of course." Mom says.

Allison looks at me and Diego.

"Is mom okay?" Before I can respond, Diego cuts me off.

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine. She just needs rest. You know, recharge. You don't need to ask Eight, she probably doesn't know anything." He glares looks at me.

My wings then drop from around Klaus and to the floor, turning black. Five notices and whispers in my ear, "Remember, extraordinary." He gives me a smile which I return.

Pogo walks up to where we are going to dump the ashes.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy." Luther opens up the top of the urn and dumps the ashes on the ground. It was very, how do I saw this, awkward. It was a very small amount of ashes, and it was very anticlimactic. I could see Klaus start to cringe.

"Probably would have been better with some wind." Luther says which makes us all look at him.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asks. We all stay silent. "Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster." Diego cuts him off.

Klaus breaths out a laugh and I hit him in the stomach with my wing and he holds his stomach in pain. Five starts to snicker at my action.

"He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him." Diego says.

"Diego" Allison tries.

"My name is Number 2. You know why? Because our father couldn't bother to give us actual names. He had mom do it." Diego interrupts.

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Mom asks

"No Mom, it's okay." I tell her with a smile.

Diego looks at me and starts again.

"He even had the audacity to adopt a mutant."

He starts walking towards me,"A nasty being with wings. A daughter that her mother didn't even want." He glares me in the eyes and I glare back at him.

My eyes turn black and he starts to gasp for air, falling to the ground, and his veins turn black. Everyone looks at me in confusion on how I'm doing this.

"Eight, that enough. Eight. Eight!" Pogo yells.

I look at Pogo then blink my eyes twice making me loose concentration and everything going back to normal. My wings then droop and I run inside.

*Five's POV*

Eight ran inside, with her wings dropping to the floor. Diego then gets up and starts again.