[ 18 ] 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐭? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭....𝐍𝐨

(I just like this song so you're gonna listen to it :) lol)

We watched as the car drove farther and farther into the distance. I was super tired and drained from using my powers and just wanted to go home. I was also getting another headache and wanted to lay down.

"You know," Five turns to us, "I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us."

"Hate to be the boring on, guys, it's time we get the hell out of here." Lila mentions, stepping forward.

Five loosens the grip around my waist and struts towards Lila. "When you say 'we', who exactly are you referring to?"

"Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence." Lila answers.

"Listen, I don't who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste." Five glares with a smirk.

My vision starts to blur and I take a seat on the ground, holding my head in my hands, having an insane headache.

"She's right, Five. We gotta get outta here." Diego says, nudging Five.

"I just saved your life, you kinder-shit. If I hadn't stepped in, all that would be left of you is a blazer and some bloody socks." Lila argues.

"And that's the problem. You're too good. You ask to many questions. You know to much. And you fight like you know what you're doing." Five glares.

"He's got a point." Diego agrees.

"So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy? So does Eight." She looks over to me. "She doesn't even look too good right now." She mutters under her breath.

"Whoever you are, you're in my way. If I see you again, I will kill you." Five walks away.

I feel everything start to spin and my nose starts to bleed. I wipe off the blood and see it's black. My breathing start to get heavy and I notice Diego was still next to me. I crawl over to him and start hitting his leg, trying to get him to help me. He looks down at me and gasps.

"Oh, my god. Are you alright?" He leans down towards me, seeing that my nose was bleeding and I looked about dead.

"Used to much...energy." I mumble out in a bare whisper. He wraps his arms around me and carries me on his back, walking straight towards the car. Once we got there, Five was leaning on the car, waiting for us to come. Once he noticed me, he walked towards Diego.

"What happened to her?" He questioned.

"She's drained, just needs rest." Diego opens the back seat door and lays me down, making sure I'm comfortable. As soon as he closes the door, I make my wings visible, to see they were black. Diego and Five jumped into the two front seats and Diego started to drive home.

*Five's POV*

On the drive home, I would glance at Eight a couple of times. Her wings were black and she looked super drained. She looked like she was taking a small nap, which she needed. I'm super worried about her because I don't want anything to happen to her.

"You need to stop staring, it's weird." Diego smirks.

"Hush, I'm just making sure she's alright." I turn back around, facing the road.

"She's gonna be alright, a tough cookie." He smiles.

We arrive back at Elliot's and Diego parks the car. I get out and go towards the backseat. I open the door and try my hardest not to wake Eight up as I pick her up, putting her on my back. I wrap my arms around her legs and her arms go around my neck. She hides her face into my neck trying to get comfortable as I spacial jump into Elliot's. I head towards the bedroom and open the door. I turn on the lamp light and head towards the bed. I set Eight down as gentle as I can, trying to make her comfortable.