BETRAYAL AND FAMILY

"The kim electronics is now handed over because of its company's loss---"the T.v was cutt off buy a young man whose name is kim namjoon and who is also the former owner of the said company.

"No it can't end like this." Namjoon said as he took his coat got out the house as he took out his car keys.without caring about the heavy rain he drove into the night.without knowing what danger will come for him.

Suddenly a truck came across him which made him apply the break but to no vail it become to difficult because of the heavy rain.*crashing sounds*

*cough*help.namjoon tried to let out the voice he have but to no vail the voice was struck in his throat.

*Clink clank*some foot steps were heard with the pittar pattar of the rain.which make turn his head slightly as there is no strength left.

"Mom." Namjoon said as he smiled a little. Grateful that his mom came on time.

"Aigoo namjoon ah you didn't find out now also huh." The woman said as she laughed like this is all just a joke for her

"What?" Namjoon murmur as his face twisting in pain.

"Mom help me." Namjoon said as he let out groans because of the pain.

"Who the hell are you calling mom.she's not your mom she's my mom."namjoon heard another familiar voice.

" jinyoung ah."namjoon called out.

"Yeah me ,do you still not understand this is how you die." Jinyoung said as he let out a smirk and made a hand gesture where some men in black stepped out with their bulky body.

"What are you saying?" Namjoon said confused.

"Huh really why are you so dumb.we're the one who made that truck ran over your car.and we're the new owners of the kim electronics.and also you're going to die today." Jinyoung said as he smirked with his mother.

And that is when all things hitted  namjoon like a truck.but he doesn't want to believe it.as tears started forming in his eyes.

"No you people are my family my mom and brother you wouldn't do that.right?" Namjoon asked in a desperation hoping them to say what they said is not true.

"Huh what mom and brother give us a break we're step mom and step brother to you.we didn't considered you or your brother and your father as our family."his step mother said while scoffing.

" oh and congratulations my dear step brother your going to meet up with your family they must be missing you."jinyoung said as a wicked smile played on his lips.

"What ?" Namjoon said weakly.as he losing so much blood.

"We already sent your dad and your two brothers to meet your mother." Namjoon's step mother said as she smiled wickedly.

"Not my brothers." Namjoon said knowing that his dad died because of heart problem but his brothers are alive even though he was not in touch with them.

"No they are already dead we finished off them  after we killed your dad." Jinyoung said.

Hearing this words namjoon could only feel hurt and betrayal.

He want to kill those two  in front of him yet he can't even move a finger.

"Hmm this is enough time I think we should say farewell." Jin young said as he lifted the gun.and pointed at namjoon direction.

"STOP." A shout can heard as a man dressed in white shirt and blue jeans came into the scene.

"Jungkook sshi." Namjoon said as he looked at the said man.

"Mr.kim." jungkook said as he faced namjoon.

"How ?" Namjoon said as he looked at jungkook.

"I followed you because you have gone in this weather so I followed just in case.don't worry we will get out this safely." Jungkook said as he smiled sweetly and reassuringly even though the situation seems too dangerous.

"Runway." Namjoon said slow because of loss of too much blood.

"Huh?" Jungkook questioned not heard what it was said by namjoon.

"RUNAWAY.LEAVE PLEASE." Namjoon shouted out on top his lungs.as tears flowing in his eyes.

"Mr.kim don't worry I am here." Jungkook said as he approached namjoon.but before he reach *bang* the sound was heard as the bullet pierce through Jungkook's leg.which make him fall down on his knees.

"NO." Namjoon shouted as more tears rolled down.

"It's ok mr.kim.as I said we will get out this safely well at least I will get you out of this." Jungkook said as he smiled even though the pain was already return on his face.

"Why are you doing this even when I fired you because of false accusation?" Namjoon said.

"Ahh enough with the chit chat this time it is really fair well my dear step brother." Jinyoung said as he shooted another bullet now towards in namjoon direction.*bang* the gun sound was heard as namjoon closed his eyes waiting for the impact but instead more pain he heard a painful shout.which caused his eyes to go wide open seeing it hit jungkook.because jungkook came in the way when it is towards namjoon.

"WHY?JUNGKOOK." Namjoon shouted even his whole body feels like it's been pierced with needles.as namjoon looked at jungkook direction desperatly as his own  body won't move.he called out the injured boy.who responded by weakly lifting towards namjoon while smiling sweetly ,saying 'it's ok.' And said something   which namjoon can't understand because it isn't audible that much cause of the heavy rain so namjoon can only know what he said by lip reading.but suddenly the lips stopped moving.making namjoon look at jungkook completely.whose is not moving an inch.

"JUNGKOOK. JUNGKOOK." Namjoon kept shouting hoping that hearing him shout will wake jungkook.but nothing changed jungkook just layed there covered in pool of blood.as namjoon keeps shouting his step mother order the men to throw namjoon in the river on the bridge  below them.as he obiviosly can't swim in that situation so she and her son can go and sit in their own home and money.

They didn't spare a glance backwards leaving namjoon miserably.as they were gone thier men did as they told and pushed namjoon into the river who looked at jungkook  until he drowned in the river.