WORKHOLIC SATAN CHANGED

Namjoon walked into the building after assigning tasks to butler choi.he walked to the elevator and pressed for the top floor.

After sometime the elevator made a ding sound saying it reached the floor. Namjoon took a deep breath before entering his office.which his father and mother built it together and he continued but it was snatched from him just in front of his eyes.but now he won't let that happen.namjoon thought as he reached his cabin or should we say a big a*s room.

"Good morning Mr.kim." jungkook said as he saw namjoon entering the office.as he just completed arranging the files.

"Today you have a meeting at ..."jungkook said as he started telling namjoon's schedule. He completed reading the schedule on his pad but he didn't got any reaction from namjoon so he looked at him and there stood namjoon.who have tears starting flowing from his eyes which made jungkook panicked cause first he didn't saw his boss crying like ever and second he don't know what to do.

" s-sir are you ok?"jungkook asked concerned.as he went to him to check.

Seeing jungkook close namjoon snapped out of it.

"Ah I am ok just some dust in my eyes." Namjoon said as he thought 'who the hell will buy this kind of lie you idiot.but really though why did I cry just after seeing his face my heart felt something that I never felt.'

"Oh you should be careful sir here you can use some tissues." Jungkook said as he take out a tissue packet.

"Ah thank you." Namjoon said as he take the tissues.'ugh so emabarssing.'

"Jungkook sshi tell all the employees to gather in the seminar room." Namjoon said as he went to his seat.

"Yes sir." Jungkook said as he went to deliver the news.

After few minutes

"Hey why do you think mr.kim suddenly called a meeting." One male employed asked other employee.

"Who knows maybe one of us again have to work to death.I mean he normally don't waste time calling this meeting he just pressure the work on us." The other employ replied as they were waiting after some time the person they are talking about came.

"Hello I kim namjoon feel very sorry for always working you guys hard until late nights and being too strict on you guys." Namjoon said which shocked all the employers including jungkook who stood there stpofmd shocked as well.

"What's gotten into him?"

"I don't know man." The employee started whispered about strange behavior from their workaholic satan boss.namjoon cleared his throat to gain their attention which did grab the attention as all employees stopped whispering and focused on namjoon.

"I know I have been a one irresponsible of a boss not letting you on time and even taking your holidays.I have been working you hard even you all have been coped it up with me which I will always be thankfully I promise that today onwards you will be go to your houses on time and get your proper holidays." Namjoon said as all the employers are happy and shocked.happy they would have more time for their family and themselves and shocked that their boss who is like a workaholic satan agreed to this and even proposed this idea.

"But I hope you will work hard for this company in those working hours and I will be giving rewards who works hard.I mean if there is no reward for the hard work what's the meaning of it."