HOT BROTHER

"Sir,we are here." Mr.choi informed namjoon who looked outside the window
Staring at the college at where his little brother currently studying.

Namjoon sighed before he fixed his suit and gotten out of the car.he went straight here after he send off yoongi and finished his work and ended the office hours for everyone today.

"The third young master is currently at their art classroom young master.the students are already out.but young master taehyung usually stay few more hours late sometimes." Butler choi informed as namjoon nodded and told butler choi to wait for them in the parking lot.

'You fool you should have asked butler choi for the directions.shit why this university is so damn large?' Namjoon thought as he roam the empty campus trying to find his little brother classroom.

"Ouch!" A yelp erupted before namjoon as he didn't realize he ran into someone while he was distracted looking for his brother.

"Watch where ----" the stranger on the ground was about to shout but he his words short when he looked at the man that made him fall to the ground.

"I am sorry.I was not looking I was busy finding the art class." Namjoon apologized as he helped the stranger on his feet.

"Oh it's ok.Mr.??" The stranger said as he don't know Namjoon's name.

"I am namjoon.sorry but I have to find the art class if you will excuse me--" before namjoon say further the stranger interrupted.

"Oh I know where the art class.infact I am from the art class." The stranger said as he smiled at namjoon.

"Then can you please help me?" Namjoon asked as he don't know when his brother will leave the university.

"Of course.this way." The stranger said as he lead the way.to the class room.

The art classroom was completely empty with out any students except one student who is staring at the art piece he had painted.the painting is of a abstract with dark blue and black colour representing a dark night with no little light to it like it is basking in darkness without any light.

"Taehyung I asked about the assignment that speaks about the warmth,glow and what you submitted is kinda you know....I know you have your own style but as an artist you should evolve and not stuck only at one phase you have unique style but you should not limit your art style why don't you submitt me this again?hm?"

And here he is staring at his art for more than 2 hours.before cursing and decided to call it a day.he can't think anymore he fucking needs some peaceful time.

"Tae-ah."

Guess he is not having the peaceful time he wanted anytime soon.

Taehyung face fully distorted into frown.as he turned around to see his brother at the door of his art class.

"Hey!taehyung-iie,this mister is looking for you.do you know him?" The stranger who lead namjoon to the class made his way to taehyung.who didn't say anything to him.

"Tae-ah.we need to talk." Namjoon said as he tried to give a smile to taehyung who only glared at him.

"I don't have anything to talk.Namjoon-sshi!" Taehyung said as he walked past namjoon bumping his shoulder.

"Hey!hey!taehyung wait!what is with him?he is not usually like this." The stranger said as he looked out the corridor where taehyung ran off to.

"I am sorry my friend is usually nice.I will have to go.hope we will meet again." The stranger---taehyung's friend apologized as he ran after taehyung.as namjoon stood their still as pang of pain went through his heart seeing his little brother whom he loved and cherished whom he always carried him on his back when they were kids to treat him like he is the last person he wanted to see.

"I am sorry.my little one." Namjoon mumbled as he turned around now.guess he have to try harder for his little brother to even see him properly again.

But he knows he deserves this for being ignorant to his little brother.

"Taehyungiee!stop man!." Taehyung friend who ran after him shouted as he saw taehyung running further into the locker rooms of students where students usually put their stuff in.

Taehyung stopped at his locker before taking long deep breaths before opening his locker and shoving all the things in his hand currently into the locker before slamming it shut.

"What the heck is that dude?you made me ran a mile now." Taehyung friend complained as he placed his hands on his knees.relaxing now.

Taehyung didn't say anything for a while.but before his friend can prod further about his odd behaviour.

"I--he is my brother.it is complicated so don't ask me about it any further." Taehyung said as turned around looking at his friend who now stood up straight nodding in understanding of course if taehyung doesn't wanna talk about it he's not gonna talk about it until taehyung is ready for it.

"Hey you fucker!you didn't say you had brother that hot.you should give me his Insta ID."

"Shut the fuck Jimin.I am outta here." Taehyung cursed as he left the locker room but he didn't run this time walking slowly so his short legged friend can follow.

"Oh please now.you know he is just my type.atleast give me his kakao talk." Jimin said as he looked dreamily remembering namjoon who held his hands with his muscular arms to help him up.

"Ah stop.didn't you just had a break up 4 months ago.you were just whining about your ex to me in the lunch break today." Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin who looked so offended.

"Well its been 4 whole months!!anyway my ex don't even compare to your brother half hotness even." Jimin said as he followed taehyung to the parking lot.

"Oh please spare my ears to this love story please." Taehyung said as he got into his car.

"Fine but if you can give me a ride to home." Jimin said as he smiled cutely.

"And why should I ?walk yourself." Taehyung said of course to tease.

"Come on.how can be cruel enough to leave a young gorgeous boy in this dangerous to walk alone.my dear friend." Jimin said exparetadly.making taehyung roll his eyes even thought his mouth twitch to stop the smile.

"Oh my god!please stop and get in car."taehyung said as he opened car door locks as Jimin let himself in.

"Thank you.and while you are at it.give me your hot brother's phone number."

"Get out."