CHILDHOOD FRIENDS

A man with cat like features was just sleeping peacefully when suddenly the door to his bedroom broke.bit that didn't make the sleeping cat man to wake up until the three men carry him out.amd make him sit in a car.

And due to the sudden chilliness the man wake up irritated.

"What the--" he said but before he continue talking or more like cursing the person in the driving seat began to talk.

"Hello Mr.min." the man in the driving seat greeted.and hearing the too familiar voice yoongi's eyes open shot open.

"Butler choi?" Yoongi said shocked and confused.shocked cause he saw the old butler very long time ago and confused cause he came to him cause if butler choi comes then there is something namjoon have serious to talk about it.but he didn't be this shocked if he met the tall dimpled guy like in the past but his friend had changed after his cunning family came into his friends life and also he is so called being an workaholic.

"Sorry to wake you up and taking like this in morning." Said Butler choi giving an apologize.

But yoongi slightly shook his head and replied. "Nah you don't have to apologize butler choi cause if he made you get me this immediately after these years it must be super important I understand." Yoongi said as he now lay his head on car seat.

"You're very understanding and good friend to mr.kim.Mr.min." the butler said as he continue drive to kim electronics.

"Yeah I know right.that bastard better be making my vacation time worth it." Yoongi said as he closed his eyes thinking how to beat his tall ass friend.

"Sleep well until we get there Mr.min." butler choi said as he increase the Ac as he noticed yoongi slowly slipping into his dreamland.

He was now driving from daegyu to seoul cause namjoon orders him bring yoongi and it seems very important so he came as fast as he could get to daegyu with some of the trusted kim household bodygaurds.and as butler choi saw namjoon growing he also saw yoongi cause they had been best friends since childhood and there family's are also on very good term with each other.their family's even thought of marrying of them to each other.but when the marriage propose kept in front of two best friends they somewhat reacted like this :

Namjoon :I would prefer it,if I have to marry a donkey.than to marry this lazy sloth.mom.

Yoongi :mom if i were to marry him then the hospital would be my home cause he will definitely send me to hospital every time he breath with his clumsy ass.

And as they both seemed to hate the marriage idea there parents sdidn't bring that topic again and besides even they didn't ask seriously.and after they always tease them if they don't be good boys then no one will want to marry them so they have to marry each other.to which the boys made a disgusting face (and there grades may or may not have improved because of that reason)
But either way the family had always been close.and the min family were so depressed about mrs.kim death and are not very happy about the new mrs.kim so they didn't maintain much contact with cause they hate new members of kim household who seem to have ill intentions but they can't say cause they didn't recover fully from death mrs.kim a kind lady who was always there for the Min couple.