NOT THIS TIME

"2018.2.17"

"What the." Namjoon stood their in shock as he gripped his phone and sat on his bed with disbelief.

Did I come back into past like in those cliche dramas.these is ridiculous.namjoon thought as he once again rembered his mother words.

'This time don't make any regretful decisions.and at least this time find your love.'

Mom.that's what she said that does mean she know this will happen.but find my love it is irrelative though I had not loved anyo--

Namjoon train of thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Yes." Namjoon answered as he continued to sit on his bed.

"Young master this is choi your butler the breakfast is ready." Once namjoon heard who it is he jumped on his and immediately hugged the middle aged men who is 45 and also who is working for there family for generations.you can say that he had been  here before namjoon even born and so close until when namjoon changed after he taken over the company.actually namjoon's family was already rich with out even the company but his father and mother started it with their own efforts so its special for them.and namjoon who wanted just like his father it is his dream goal.and he eventually succeeded but because of his stepmother schemes it seems he not only failed the company which means a lot his parents and his most precious family too.

"Young master.young master what happened?" Butler choi was shocked at his young master action almost died from the shock.well can't blame him.after namjoon taken over the company after his father detroiting health.he became a workhalic and slowly lost his people without him knowing in them butler choi was also there he was chased out by his aunt.and namjoon didn't do anything because of his 'work.'but he missed him so much.that's why now he jumped on him like a puppy waiting for his owner just like when he was little.

"It's nothing.I just..I just had a nightmare." Namjoon blurted ot fast.as he now released the poor butler.

"Ah it's ok you're okay now." The butler patted namjoon's head as he said the same words when namjoon was little whenever he had nightmares like these.even though he changed so much now he didn't question namjoon's actions.for him namjoon will always be a child.even though he didn't act like one now.

"Yeah thank you.I will be down in 10mins." Namjoon as he showed his genuin dimple smile.which had once agian shocked butler choi as it had been years since his young master smiled naturally. Not a business one.

"Yes young master.then I will be taking my leave now." Butler choi said as he returned the smile while bowing and left.

After butler choi left namjoon went to get ready.

Now I know this is not dream.and I somehow came back to past.I have to fix all the mess.and save my people and my family.this time I make SURE my DEAR stepmother and my DEAR step brother won't get away from there mistakes.namjoon thought as he wore his office suit.

"I will DEFINITELY make sure." Namjoon said as he wrap his watch around his wrist tightly.

"Good morning namjoon ah." As soon as namjoon enter the dining hall he was greeted by his stepmother.which made him scoff but he hold it in.because they say right revenge is sweet when it was done slowly.by torturing your enemies.

"Good morning.mother."namjoon said as he went towards one of the seats.

" namjoon ah did you sleep well."his stepmother asked while namjoon about to take a bite of his brakfast.even though he was irritated he didn't show it but instead smiled and nodded.

"Really.that's good.today Jinyoung went out to work early that's why he was not here he really working hard why don't you make him a vice president in the company.so he'd be helpful to you and also gain more experience. Hmm?"

Yeah yeah he went out this early to go to club yes he is very hardworking.namjoon almost voiced out his thoughts but he refrained it from saying.

"Hmm yeah he is hardworking.but the vice president have too much work to do it will take too much toll on him mother." Namjoon fake smiled as he continued eating.

"Oh my what a caring brother you're if only taehyung can understand you.he never comes home.tch tch."

*slam*oh sorry mother I am finished I am going to go now.bye"namjoon went out immediately.as butler followed after.with car keys.

"Butler choi when is taehyung coming home." Namjoon asked.

Namjoon ignored his brother when his brother needed.and his stepmother make it worse by her venomous words to taehyung.but because namjoon was always busy in his work he was never there for taehyung.which hurted the poor boy more.so taehyung mostly spent outside of his own house.and one day eventually he left forever.which namjoon regretted but he will change that he is not in that past anymore where he is a workhalic and miserable. This is time it will be different.

"Young master taehyung rarely comes home.even if he comes he come at 12:00pm or he will not come at all." Butler choi informed as no one put him up to the task to he keep an eye on him but he did it and do it further in the future also because it his job and he can't neglect taehyung who he has seen after like namjoon.

"What about weekends?" Namjoon asked as he thought they needed communication.

"At weekends he don't come at all.he stay's at his friends." Butler choi continued the information.

Namjoon sighed.and thought maybe it isn't that easy.because he can't even meet his brother.

"Hmm butler choi inform me about him for now .from where he stay's to what he's doing.don't miss a detail update it all." Namjoon said.

"Yes young master." Butler replied.as he was still focused on the road.

"And also keep an eye on the back account of the family and don't let a penny out without me knowing if it is my mother or my brother Jinyoung."namjoon said which shocked the butler because it's the first time he kept eye on the money using by his step mother and brother.

" and also hire some people to keep an eye on those two and see if they are doing anything suspicious.if they do ,take an evidence of it."namjoon ordered as he now got out of the car.

"And also now onwards I will drive myself as you will get busy with all these things and try to take some rest." Namjoon said fixing his coat.

Even though butler choi shocked at first he's going to follow namjoon's orders not only because it's order from the family heir his family serving for generations but also he had his suspicions on namjoon 's step mother and brother.but didn't said anything because namjoon trusted them.so if namjoon ordered himself then he will get to the roots of it.

"Yes young master."