Cold (Duet Singing)

THIS WAS SUGGESTED SO WISH ME LUCK!_________________________________MAKOTO POV

_________________________________
MAKOTO POV

Great, another day of being stuck inside this dumb school. I just hope no one is dead today especially her. I hope Kiri is doing well.

While in my thoughts I hear a knock at the door. I got up and went to go get it. It was Sayaka one of my middle school friends.

Sayaka: Hey Makoto! Are you ready to head down the dining hall?

Makoto: Yeah. Let's go.

I walked down the halls with Sayaka. Then we bumped into Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka: Oh! Sorry I did not see you two there. I was planning to go get Makoto but it seems Ms. Maizono has already done that. Well follow me to the dining hall. I have an idea for our group.

We nodded, so then we follow Taka to the dining hall to find all the others there. I was confused when he said, "I have an idea for our group."

Aoi: Morning Makoto and Sayaka!

Makoto: Morning.

Sayaka: Good morning!

We took our seats and Taka went in front of our table and started to speak.

Kiyotaka: Hello dear friends, today I thought of something that could help us keep murder thoughts off our mind. Maybe we could play some sort of game or learn something from our classmates. After all we all have talents that we can teach each other something.

Chihiro: Well th-that does not sound too bad.

Celeste: Indeed. I am up for a challenge.

Byakua: I am going to not be involved in this. Who knows what game were playing. I rather watch you all suffer.

Toko: I-I agree with M-M-Master! I am g-going to watch.

Aoi: Jeez, you two are no fun.

Makoto: Well does anyone have any games they could suggest.

I look over at everyone and see my friend Sayaka raise her hand.

Sayaka: How about we do a duet singing challenge. I am interested in all of your voices to see if you can sing.

Kyoko: That does not sound bad at all.

Everyone agreed to it.

Makoto: Well who should we all duet with?

Kiyotaka: Here I will put you guys in duets!

Junko: Ugh, you better put someone good with me.

Kiyotaka: Fine. So here let me write down who you will duet with.

While Taka was writing who we will duet with Sayaka elbowed me and whispered.

Sayaka: I bet you want to partner up with Kyoko.