First Kiss

KYOKO POV

Great. A weekend of where I go to Byakua's party. I only go because I got nothing better to do. I always finish my detective work since it is so easy to find the culprit.

I looked around my closet to see what I could wear. Then I saw a purple dress that would show off my curves. Might as well wear it since this would probably look best on me. I put my outfit on got my phone and went into my car. I drove off and headed to Byakua's party.

After a few minutes of driving I finally arrive to his big mansion. There was 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, a dance floor, and so much more. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw Makoto standing there.

Makoto: Kiri! I did not expect you too come here. But I see you got my text?

Kyoko: Well I got nothing better to do. So may I come in?

He had a tint of pink on his face and letted me in. I see Junko and Mondo already drunk. Sayaka and Leon were dancing together. So much was happening.

Makoto: Here follow me over to the drink table. Maybe we can talk a bit?

Kyoko: Sounds nice Makoto.

I follow him over to the table and I see Byakua standing there drinking some punch. He looks over at me and gives me a glare.

Byakua: What made you come here?

Kyoko: You invited me. It be rude to refuse wouldn't it?

He then made a noise and looked back at the people who were dancing. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see Makoto.

Makoto: Hey, what is it like to be a detective.

I was surprised Makoto ask that question. I then answer it.

Kyoko: From my own experience. Pretty rough. But it is easy for me to find the culprit. Why do you ask this question?

Makoto: I-I just wondered. Do you ever enjoy what you do? Since you are the Ultimate Detective.

I shook my head in a no answer.

Makoto: What made you into a detective anyway?

Kyoko: Mostly my grandfather and is teachings. I...don't really want to talk about it.

Makoto: S-Sorry then.

Kyoko: Don't be. Say you wanna dance?

I then saw Makoto's face becoming a bit pink.

Makoto: H-How about a drink first?

He poured him and myself a glass. He went to drank his first, he then fell forward on to the floor.

Kyoko: Oh no. I need to go take him to a bedroom! Hey Byakua?

Byakua: Yes?

Kyoko: Can I go use one of your guest bedrooms?

Byakua: Sure, but you and Makoto better not be thinking about getting rash in there.