That Beach Episode Pt. 1

THE CLASSICAL DISCUSSING CLICHE BUT WITH A TWIST. SO GET COMFY AND ENJOY. THERE WILL ONLY BE THREE PARTS OR FIVE TO THIS SO ENJOY! ALSO INCLUDES SEXUAL JOKES.
________________________________
                                KYOKO POV

I woke up hearing the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. I make a annoyed noise and hurried to grab my phone and turn it off. I almost put my phone back until I saw some new messages about 10 minutes ago.

Aoi: Hey Kyoko, want to go to the beach with the rest of our class?

Kyoko: Sure.

Aoi: Ya! Also I almost forgot to mention that Junko and Byakua helped get us a entire week there. The beach resort is called Jabberwock. So me and Sakura will pick you up.

Kyoko: Ok. I will see you girls soon. Goodbye.

Aoi: Cya!

Then I saw another message. It was from Makoto, my boyfriend. We started dating in our sophomore year. I asked him if I we can have more time to get to know each other and he agreed, knowing it would be hard. But I went to check his message and smiled to myself.

Makoto: Hey Kiri! Are you going to the beach with the rest of the class?

Kyoko: Yeah, Aoi sent me an invite. She said it was some beach resort. Her and Sakura plan to pick me up.

Makoto: That's great. So hope to see you soon. Love you.

Kyoko: Love you too.

I then put my phone down and went to grab a suit case bag. I put all different types of clothes in there and went to grab my swimsuit. I realized that this will be Makoto's first time seeing me in a revealing outfit. I could feel my face warm up and now I was blushing. I shook my head and tried to forget about it.

(1 HOUR LATER)

I sat in my living room reading a book until I hear a knock on the door. I got up and made my way to the door to see a smiling Aoi.

Aoi: Hey! Are you all packed?

Kyoko: Yes, let's hurry before it gets late.

Aoi: Ok! Come on then.

I followed Aoi to the car and I opened it and got in. Buckled my seatbelt. I was kinda excited about this trip. But I was mostly excited about spending time with Makoto. Then Aoi caught my attention...

Aoi: Soooo...you and Makoto. What are you planning on doing with him since you guys get a whole vacation together?

Kyoko: To be honest. I don't know, I will have to figure that out.

Aoi: You don't know? Well there is going to be a campfire tonight.

Kyoko: That does sound nice. Thank you Aoi.

Aoi: Anytime Kyoko. Now Sakura, do you have the donuts.

I heard Sakura snicker at what Aoi said and she just made a pouty face.