Bus Stop

KYOKO POV

Everyone was getting dropped off the bus while I was sitting in the back reading a book. Then I felt someone tap on my shoulder and it was my boyfriend Makoto. I smiled at him and he gave me a devilish grin.

Kyoko: What's with the look?

Makoto: Oh nothing. You do look beautiful today like every other day.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. He would always have a way with words. Then all of a sudden the bus stopped.

Bus Driver: Whoops, sorry kiddos the bus seems it has a flat tired. It will take about 30 minutes up to an hour so do something while I go get it fixed.

Then I felt Makoto grabbed my chin and pulled me up to his face.

Makoto: Say, Kyoko. I am pretty...turned on.

Now my face was about to melt at what he said. We were on the bus and I did not want the bus driver to come in seeing us like a mess.

Kyoko: F-Fine. But we make it quick.

Makoto: Can do.

Makoto then pulled my face to his and I felt his lips touched mine. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me forward. Now I was on top of him kissing him. But I did not care. I kissed down to his jawline and my teeth grazed it a bit.

Kyoko: M-Makoto I think we should finish off here. Can't we go-

Bus Driver: What the hell are you kids doing!

Me and Makoto shot up and I looked over at him and he was tensed and embarrassed. I was as well.

Bus Driver: Mr. Naegi! If you do that on my bus with Ms. Kirgiri ever again I will get you suspended off this bus! I don't want any cum on here.

My face now I could tell was really really red. Me and him never done that before. Yes we would be in our garments but that's it. It would just be a steamy make out session.

Makoto: Y-Yes sir...

Bus Driver: Good! Now time to get you kids home before you do that again on my bus.

I then leaned over to Makoto's ear and whispered to him.

Kyoko: Can we go for round two at my house? My dad will be working late.

Makoto then gave me a devilish look again and I giggled. He then kissed me on the forehead and spoke.

Makoto: Would not miss out on kissing you. You are a good kisser after all...it's very addicting.

I knew he tried to make me flustered and it worked. He then laughed and I punched him in the shoulder.

Kyoko: That's what you get for getting me flustered, dork.

Makoto: What are boyfriends for?

We then laughed and talked all the way through the bus drive home. I enjoyed it and I could tell he did as well.