Drunk TikTok ⚠️SMUT⚠️

I AM GONNA TRY TO COMBINE THIS

I AM GONNA TRY TO COMBINE THIS. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY HORNY PEOPLES (joking)
________________________________
KYOKO POV

Makoto: Hey Kiri! Ready to head to Junko's house for the summer break party.

Kyoko: Yeah! I am ready. Let's get going.

Tomorrow will be our last day of school so Junko thought it be a good idea to throw a party to celebrate our last day at Hopes Peak high.

Makoto: You know, once we're done with the party maybe we can go to yours or my house to spend the night together.

I blushed a little. Me and Makoto now been dating for at least a good 3 to 4 months. He has treated me so well.

Kyoko: Fine.

He flashed a smile at me and I just looked away trying to hide my blush. But I saw Junko's house out the window. That means we finally arrived.

Makoto: We're here. Here let me help you out.

Makoto rushed out of the vehicle and opened the door for me. Next offered me a hand. I giggled at his gentle men like side. So I took his hand and he guided me to the door. He then knocked on it and came in Junko Enoshima.

Junko: Oooooh! Hey love birds. Come on in. Me and my sis need to show you this cool app.

Kyoko: Oh..ok?

We followed her over to the living room while the others were in the kitchen or upstairs.

Junko: This is a really cool app called TikTok. You guys can do so much stuff on here. Look at this guy doing a challenge. It is where he gets drunk until he pukes it all out.

Makoto: I don't really like...getting drunk.

Kyoko: I agree.

Junko: Oh come on! It will be fun. Here Kyoko try it with me.

Kyoko: Fine, but I am only taking a sip.

I looked over at Makoto who gave me a worry look. I smiled at him giving him of a sign of "I'm ok."

Junko: Here ya go!

She handed me a cup and started to record a TikTok. I took a sip and immediately regret it.
____________________________________
MAKOTO POV

I saw Kyoko took her first sip and she fell over. I caught her in my arms, worried what happen.

Makoto: Junko what did you give her!