That Beach Episode Pt. 2

KYOKO POV

Me and Makoto finally finished unpacking. I hear a knock at the door and went to go get it. I find Leon and Sayaka there. I was confused but I let them in.

Kyoko: Hey. Do you guys need something?

Leon and Sayaka both looked at each other and started blushing a bit.

Leon: Well you see...are these walls actually sound proof?

Then I hear footsteps come from behind them. We all look to see who it was and it was Junko laughing.

Junko: I heard someone question about the walls. And so I am here to answer. Yes these walls are very much so sound proof. Here I will go in Leon and Sayaka's room and yell.

Sayaka: Oh...ok?

Junko walked off and we heard a door slam. Then it was silent. So she was telling the truth. These walls are really sound proof. Next few minutes later we hear footsteps again.

Junko: Soooo now you know about that hehe. Leon were you asking that question because you want to do Sayaka dirty?

Leon: Wh-What! No, never!

Makoto: Can we just switch to a different subject.

Kyoko: Yes I agree. Now what was the real reason you came over.

Junko: Ugh fine. I came here to gather you guys outside for the campfire thing. Now Makoto I know you want to do Kyoko di-

Sayaka, Leon, Makoto, and Kyoko: Enough already!

Junko: Jeez. Fine, psh. But I know one of you want to do each other dirty.

She then walked off laughing while I just put my hand on my face in disappointment.

Leon: I swear that girl likes to get involved with peoples private life.

Kyoko: Yes. But I have to agree with her that I think your planning something Leon.

Leon then started blushing. Sayaka was too.

Leon: Wh-Why do you s-say that?

Kyoko: Well why else ask if the walls are actual sound proof?

He sat silent. But then Makoto spoke up.

Makoto: Kiri, let's just go to the campfire. Or else I will do you dirty.

I started to tense up and blush. Then Everyone else was laughing. I just crossed my arms and shook my head.

Leon: Thank Makoto.

Makoto: Anytime. Now come on everyone let's go!

We all followed Makoto over to the campfire area. We see everyone else there sitting on woods logs. I walked over to Makoto and he wrapped his arms around me and we sat down.

Kiyotaka: Hello fellow classmates! Now anyone want to make reports on what they found in there rooms?

Aoi: Oh! I found donuts in a big box! They have all different kinds in there.