In The Same Room

MAKOTO POV

Finally we got out of Hopes Peak. When we got out the world was a mess. The sky was full of despair. You could smell old blood everywhere. Worst of all the buildings were torn to bits. I look over at my friends and see worry in their eyes. Then I look over at Kyoko and noticed she was about to cry. I walk over to her and ask her a question.

Makoto: Kiri, are you alright.

She whipped something off her face and turn to look at me. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

Yasohiro: Hey I have an idea! How about we all find a place to stay and can get separate rooms. Sounds nice right?

Byakua: For once in a while I would have to agree with you. I am surprised your brain is finally working.

Aoi: Hey don't be so rude! It's best if we stick together in these conditions. Hey Hiro, wanna help me get a ton of food for everyone to bring. I got some bags.

Yasohiro: Sure thing Hina. Be right back everyone.

Aoi and Yasohiro went back inside Hopes Peak to grab a bunch of food for the group.

Toko: M-Master could I h-help you find rooms for all of us t-to stay in?

Byakua: Ugh no! I am not even looking for the rooms right now. I will go and help them get food.

Toko: I-I will follow y-you!

Byakua had an angry look on his face and turn to me and Kyoko.

Byakua: You two wait out here while we go grab food. Once we get back we will find a place to stay.

Makoto: Oh, ok!

They then left to go get more food for us. I turn to see Kyoko who was looking down at her feet. She then looked up at me and spoke.

Kyoko: What? Is there something wrong?

Makoto: Wh-What, no! I was just worried about you that's all.

Kyoko then had a questionable look on her face.

Kyoko: Why would you want to worry about me?

Makoto: Were friends aren't we?

Kyoko then gave me a smile and I began to blush. She then gave me a worried look.

Makoto: What?

Kyoko: Your face is really red. Are you running a fever?

Makoto: Wh-What no! N-Not at al-

I then passed out. All I saw was black. A few seconds later I was on a bed in a strange room. It had white walls. The trim was a brown trim.

Makoto: Wh-Where am I?

I look over and I see Kyoko at my bedside. I began to blush again remembering what happened.

Kyoko: This is your room. Byakua manage to find six rooms for all of us. I was worried when you passed out. Are you ok now?