Part Eight

I awoke sometime later, it was dark outside my window. I sat up and next to me sat an amused Jordan. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"I did," I stretched. He put down his phone and got up and offered me a hand.

"We ordered in, your brothers chose your meal, it is in the microwave." Still holding my hand he leads me to the kitchen like I don't know my way in my own home. He pushes a few button and the microwave turns on. As it heats I smell Chinese. Yum. "I also helped you pack. Well Nate also helped. We weren't sure how long you'd be out. I am sorry, I'm not use to taking care of other people. If I forget something I need you to remind me. You can't go all day not eating." He gently chastises.

"I am not an invalid. I can take care of myself. And today has been a strange day. Most days I hope are not like this one." The microwave beeps and I reach for my food. Taking it out I grab a fork and dig in.

"I do hate to say there will be more strange days to come. When we get back to my country we will have another meeting this time with the council and the Queen. They will have a say in where we go from here. On a side note I am pleased Nate is coming with you. Of all your brothers he seems the most reasonable." Jordan speaks as I eat.

"Don't let him fool you he has put people in the hospital before so I would not think your going to get anything past him." I warn him. It had always been a joke that everyone found amusing but Nate himself. He was rather touchy on the subject still all these years later.

"I hate to break it to you gorgeous but none of your brothers scare me. I am about to become a King. I have served in the military and I have a whole country to take care of. Your brothers are the least of my concern. You and my baby however have made it to the top of my priority list." He winks at me and I want to throw my food at him. Before I let my temper get the better of me his phone rings. He answers it turning. "Hello," there is a pause. "Nos quedaremos aquí por la noche. Mañana nos encontraremos contigo en la terminal." Another pause. "No volverá conmigo y esta es su última noche con su familia por quién sabe cuánto tiempo. Nos quedaremos aquí, estará bien." He ended the call and turned back to me with a smile. "Is your food good?"

I nod. It was nice to know he stood up for me. I would prefer to spend the night here in my own home. I also didn't like the sound of the fact he had no idea when I would get to come back and see my brothers. I finished my food and cleaned up in silence. He followed me back upstairs to my room. I was surprised to see him take off his shoes and shirt. I laid on the bed and checked my phone someone had plugged in on the night stand. I felt the bed dip next to me. Looking over I blushed. Jordan lay beside me in his boxer briefs. I quickly looked back to my phone to hide my blush.