Part Twelve

He plays with the skin on my lower abdomen rubbing it softly with his fingers. I can't hold back the moan that comes out. I feel him smirk into the kiss. He took the moan as a green light and his fingers slip in my leggings now traveling down to my apex. I breath a gasp while his mouth never lets go of mine. I shake in anticipation. His lips finally release mine and as he kisses my neck I know he has to feel the rapid thudding of my pulse against his lips. I pant and moan as his kisses trail my neck and his fingers lightly graze my slit. My body has taken a life of its own and without my permission my hips thrust onto his hand demandingly. His fingers slip past my lips and rub my pearl. The feeling is exquisite. I moan loudly unable to control my body at all. My hands are under his shirt feeling the taunt skin underneath. Feeling the muscles ripple as he moves. His lips find mine again and his fingers finally take the plunge entering my core. I cry out at the intrusion. This feels different. This time we are not drunk. We have no excuses. There is nothing stopping us and this time we have no one to blame but ourselves.

As his fingers pump in and out of me in a slow rhythmic fashion I feel myself shake. I whimper as his hand withdrawals from my core. Before I can urge him back to me he is flipping us over in one smooth motion. I gasp in surprise. I watch him in carnal desire as he leans up from me. In one smooth move he has ripped my pants and undies from me. He drops them on the ground next to him. I watch in fascination as he lowers himself back on me. My lower half now naked. He kisses my neck and I close my eyes relishing in the feeling of it. His kiss makes it way lower though over my clothes and down my body. He nips at my clothed body hard enough for me to feel it though the layers. It only makes me squirm more. He keeps going now hovering over my delicate area. Sitting back a little I feel shocked as he parts my legs. His eyes meet mine, I stare in fascinated horror at him. I had never been this intimate before, well once but I was drunk. "This pussy is mine, I want to see it and taste it again." His says focus on my lady parts again. His vulgar words excite me in a way I was unaccustomed to.

He leans down and I feel his warm breath there, I can't believe I am letting him do this to me. It feels too intimate but the fire in my body won't allow me to stop it. I jump as his tongue gently prods me. It is such a unique feeling. My body shudders in pleasure. He pulls up again looking at me, "Such a pretty, tight, little pussy. Say its mine?" I don't know if he is asking permission or if he is trying to prove a point but my body doesn't seem to care. His tongue comes down again and my fingers fist his hair. His tongue runs from the top of my slit all the way down to my entrance. His tongue gently pushes on it. I cry out and shudder again. He pulls away and I reach for him. He holds my hands down and when they stop moving he reached behind him and pulls his shirt off entirely. The sight is enough to make angels weep. He seems to have been carved out of stone. Every angle hard and well defined. "Tell me this pussy is mine!" He demands and his finger give a hard push at my entrance making their way in. I cry out. He pumps them slowly. Then his tongue is down there as well. His tongue laps my pearl as his fingers thrust in and out of me. I shake under him my nails digging in his back. I want to cry it feels so good. I feel the building that comes with a promise of bliss and focus on that feeling. It keeps coming making me want to scream but I feel unable to do anything but hold on to him.

I see the peak coming when he stops. I pant and try not to whine at the loss while he gazes at me. His eyes burn with desire. "Who's are you?" I watch him but say nothing. I don't even know if I can get my brain and mouth to work in conjuncture with one another. "Who's are you?" He demands again. He sits back further and spreads my legs gazing longingly at my core. "FUCK!" He shouts. He rips at his belt and pants and in seconds he is back over me. "Tell me who's are you?" Before I can try to form a coherent sentence he grips both legs and yanks me towards him. Before I can do anything he is plunging into me. I scream out in both shock and ecstasy. He pounds into me at a fierce unrelenting pace and I hold onto my sanity for dear life. Abruptly he stops and pulls out. "Last time who's are you?" He waits I can see the desire burning in him and I want him back. He was so warm. He felt so good.