The party

Kenna POV
I was listening to JI, while getting ready for the party. After my shower, I dried my hair, I did my makeup, I straighten my hair. I wore this

I wait for Max to get ready

I wait for Max to get ready. while I was waiting, I posted on my spam.

Lɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 32,943 others

𝘽𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚: 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩! 🤩𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮! 🤡

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮:𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽!
--- 𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝘅!!
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸: 🥵🥵
--- 👀
More comments

Kenna's pov
We headed to the party. The rest of the crew were already at the party. Once we got there we entered through the doors, the smell of alcohol hit my face. The music was loud. Max and I were looking for the crew. Once we found them we started talking and lauging. I went to get a drink and saw Derek.
Derek: Hey, you're Kenna right?
Kenna: yeah I'm Kenna! nice to meet you!
Derek: we should hang out some time!?
Kenna: yeah we should!

Mattia's pov
When Kenna walked through the door she caught me eyes. Her dress hugging her body seeing every curve. I was knock out of my mind when I felt myself get hard. I had to try and play it off. Juliet was in the living room with her girls. Max and Kenna came up to us. We started talking and laughing. God Kenna's voice and smile is perfect. Kenna left to get a drink, she was taking a while so I went to check. But I saw she was talking to derek. I can admit I was jealous.
I decided to look for Juliet... She was sitting on the stairs alone.
Mattia: babe? You good?
Juliet: yeah I just needed to sit for minute.
Mattia: wanna go home?
Juliet: yeah can I stay at your place.
Mattia: sure! Let me tell the boys.
I went to tell the boys when I saw Kenna and Derek making out. I felt so angry but ignored it. I told the boys I was leaving. And walked out feeling anger in my chest. That should be me kissing her! Chill Mattia!