Meet Juliet Mora..

Mattia pov
I've been hanging out with Kenna a lot more than my girlfriend. So today I decided to hang out with Juliet, the boys were already here so I asked Max and Kenna if they wanted to come over. They said yeah. It was a perfect time for Kenna and Juliet to meet each other. Juliet came then 5 minutes later so did Max with Kenna.

Kenna pov-
We got to Mattia's house and saw a girl sitting with Mattia on his bed. My hurt felt broken. Ale looked at me, he knew that I liked Mattia. I joked it off and sat next to Ale.
Mattia: Kenna this Juliet. My girlfriend!
Juliet: hey it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about your break up. It's his lost. You're too pretty for that dude.
Kenna: lol it's okay, but thank you!
She seemed chill. We all just had a good time.
(Pretend this is Alejandro and Kenna)

Liked by 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝗮 liked by 1,567 others

𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: my number one!!! Ale🤍
𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: hey I thought I was your number one
—— sorry, but your still my best friend!!!

𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆𝗸𝗮𝗶: you took my hat for this picture 🙄
—- yes, problem? 🤡

Mattia pov-
Ale and Kenna we're getting closer. I felt some type of jealousy. Juliet looked at me and I think she noticed. But she brushed off. We're all starting to get hungry.
Kai: yo I'm hungry!
Alvaro: same!
Ale: I'll go get the food, what do you want?
Everyone: chick fil a
Ale: Ight bet. I'll be back. Who wants come?!
Kenna: I'll go!!!
She ran and they headed out holding hands!? What?
I was so confused and mad. But why I don't like her?.
Juliet: hey Mattia can we talk?
Mattia: yeah let's go the kitchen.
We walked into the kitchen and sat down.
Mattia: what's up?
Juliet: I love you, I want you to be happy.
Mattia: I love you too! And I am happy. What's going on?
Juliet: nothing. I just know that you like Kenna. It's obvious. But look I'm okay with. Honestly. So I'm letting you go. But you have to promise me you won't wait for her to tell you she likes you. Go for it. Ask her now. Before someone else does. For example ale!?
Mattia: Juliet? I- I have nothing to say. But thank you. I'll always have love for you. But I think ale and her are together already.
Juliet: no they're not. I know they aren't. Trust me.
Narrator pov-
Kenna and Ale came back, laughing and smiling. Mattia still didn't like the idea of them. He looked at Juliet and she nodded her head. He smiled and walked up to Kenna.
Mattia: Kenna we need to talk!
Kenna: okay what?
Mattia: I-... I like you! Juliet made me realize it. We broke up. She wants me to be with you.