Oh hey.

Kenna pov-
Me and Chris got to our dorm room and we set it up. This is how it looks... Chris is on the right.

He decided to stay in and lay back before we start class tomorrow

He decided to stay in and lay back before we start class tomorrow. I got a call from Mason. —The call-
Mason: hey I'm coming tonight, so maybe you can come pick me up at the airport?
Kenna: yeah sure. Text me when your here.
Mason: thank you!
-End of call-
Kenna: hey Mason is coming tonight he wants us to pick him up at the airport.
Chris: yeah just let me know when we're leaving. I'm going to take a nap.
Kenna: okay well I'm going to explore.
I went to walk around when I heard a familiar laugh. I brushed it and kept walking. I accidentally bumped into someone. I turned around, to see him.. Mattia!
Kenna: oh hey.!
Mattia: Kenna? Hey. Hi.
Kenna: what are you doing here?!
Mattia: I go to school here!
Kenna: oh great..!
Mattia: so have you seen your dorm room and partner?
Kenna: yeah I've seen my dorm. I'm sharing with Chris.
Mattia: oh.. good.
Kenna: how's Juliet?
Mattia: she's fine. We're still together tho.
Kenna: that's good!
We walked around talking, he apologized for starting the argument and everything he did to hurt me. I apologized for keeping the argument going.
Kenna: hey I have to go, I need to pick up Mason. I'll see you around. Bye.
Mattia: bye..
-skip to the next day-
I woke up got ready for classes. I wore this, did light makeup and left my hair I a messy bun.

I got breakfast for me and Chris since Starbucks is close to us

I got breakfast for me and Chris since Starbucks is close to us. We ate and we were off to class. Went to all our classes.. Chris came and told me they were throwing some party and I never miss a party.
Went and I stay in the same clothes. I saw Mattia at the drinks area, so Chris and I walked up to him we talked till we saw Juliet walk towards us. Chris and I walked away, we dance, laughed. Then I felt some pull me. It was Mattia.
Kenna: what the hell you scared me!?
Mattia: don't dance with him! Please!
Kenna: why!?
Mattia: I still love you!
Kenna: what.!?