Her or me?!

Mattia pov-
Mattia: I still love you!
Kenna: what?!
Why would I say that! I'm with Juliet and she's the one. I think!
Kenna: Mattia no stop! Not this again. You know what chose. Her or me?! You can only pick one!
Mattia: Kenna I can't!
Kenna: yes you can!
Mattia: it's Juliet!!
Kenna: Okay.
Kenna pov-
After that I felt relieved, I thought I was going to break down crying.
- weeks after-
Chris pov-
I was just laying in bed wait for Kenna to get out the shower so I could shower. When she got out all I think of was her body on mine. Wait what am I thinking! But I think I like her again. Maybe we should give it a try again!
Kenna pov-
I got out of the shower to get dressed when I see Chris walk into the bathroom.
Man he's hot. Wow did I just call him hot! Do I like him? Does he like me? Should I give it another chance? I did my hair in a high ponytail, with light makeup, I wore this.

 Wow did I just call him hot! Do I like him? Does he like me? Should I give it another chance? I did my hair in a high ponytail, with light makeup, I wore this

I headed out to class. I sat down and felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Chris.. he pulled me out of class.
Kenna: Chris I need to be in class?!
Chris: I need to talk to you. Meet me at the lake 6pm!?
Kenna: okay?!
I went to all my class and went back to my dorm for a little. Mason came too for a little.
Mason: where's Chris?
Kenna: I don't but I have to meet him later that the lake.
Mason: the lake? Isn't that where you too had your first kiss?
Kenna: Wait yeah it was. You know Mason, I actually think I like him.
Mason: really?! Good-
Kenna: what do you mean good?
Mason: nothing. You know what just leave now there's probably traffic heading that way.
Kenna: okay.
I drove to the lake with butterflies in my stomach.
When I got there I saw him sitting on the bridge with his feet's in the water. I joined him, it was quite for a minute. We looked into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but kiss him. It felt warm to feel his lip on me and his hands. We broke off, looking into each other's eyes.
Chris: wow! I missed that!
Kenna: me too..!
Both: I still like you!
Kenna: wow.. haha
Chris: will you give me a chance?
Kenna: of course! Let's go tell Mason, I know he's dying to see us together again.
We were walking to our room holding hands, giving small kisses. when we bumped into Mattia.
Mattia: sorry- oh you two are?
Chris: we're together!
Kenna: yeah! We are!
We walked way and headed to our dorm room.
Both: Mason! Come we have news
Mason: what?
Both: *kiss* we're officially together!
Mason jumps to hug us..
Mattia pov-
Well I knew it. It was always him!
Chris pov-
I love her so much! She's perfect! I want her forever!

— The end—
(New book coming soon maybe)