The next morning

Mattia's POV
I looked out my window and saw that Derek and Kenna were sleeping in the same bed. Are they dating? Did they do it? I was feeling angry again. I called Juliet to come over and spend the night also.

Narrator pov-
The next morning Kenna woke up and got dressed for school. Derek was still sleeping. She woke him up, but he was a heavy sleeper.

Kenna's POV
Kenna: babe?! Wake up we have school.
Derek: alright can I shower in your bathroom.?
Kenna: yeah I'll go get you some of Max's clothes.
Derek: thanks bae!
Derek showered and I got dressed, I wore this.

Derek came out in the clothes I gave him

Derek came out in the clothes I gave him. Since were early we decide to go outside as take pictures.

Liked by 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙤𝙧, 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙚 and 24,341 others

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲- This is bae🤍🦋

  𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙟𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙤𝙧- finally!🥳
—- I know!!
𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙚- cuteeeee👀
—- thanks!!
𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧754- I'm happy for you! Derek don't hurt her!
— thank you love!
—- 𝘿𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙯- I promise I won't
𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧568- I ship her with Mattia.
—- that's your own opinion. But I'm happy!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
We drove to school and when we got there, all eyes were on us. Derek held my hand and he walked me to algebra. Once we got there he kissed me good bye.
I walked in the class and saw the boys.
Alvaro: so you and Derek?
Roshaun: when?
Kairi: who made the first kiss happen?
Kenna: wow all the questions! No hi!
Roshaun: okay hi now tell us!
Kenna: okay to answer Alvaros question, me and Derek we are officially dating. For Roshaun
and Kairi question, Derek kissed me at that party we went. So we started talking for 2 days after and he asked me out.
The boys: wow! We're happy for you girl!!
Teacher started the lesson. The day went slow. Finally it was the end of the day. I texted the crew to come to my place for a sleepover. Obviously Derek too!