Why her!?

Narrator pov-
Max was waiting for Kenna to finish up. Kenna had her hair in high ponytail and light make up. She wore this. Since she's single!

She told Max they were ready and left

She told Max they were ready and left. As they were driving to the party she felt nervous to see Mattia. But she was fine with the fact that they have to be friends for now. Mattia needed time for himself.

Kenna pov-
When we got to the party I saw people dancing and having a good time so I decided to let lose. I had a couple of drinks, I saw still a bit sober. Sober enough to see Mattia kissing Juliet. The day he said he need time for himself!? At this point I was angry and hurt, so drank some more till I was numb. I made my way to Mattia. I looked at him in the eyes, my vision was blurry because I was drunk and my eyes were tearing up. Mattia looked confused, once I saw Juliet come our way I slapped him in the face.
Kenna: 2 months!? For you to break up with me, to then go back with her! Why her not me? Am I not good enough!?
Mattia: Kenna wait no you are good-
Kenna: just stop! I- I cAn't BelIevE yoU.
I was about to fall when Max caught me.
Max: let's go home Kenna.
Kenna: HoMe yEaH..

Narrator pov-
They got home, luckily her aunt was asleep.. Max put to bed and he went to sleep in his room. Kenna was crying at this point. She was realizing true love for Mattia. But he chose Juliet.

Kenna pov:
I woke with the biggest headache. My phone was blowing up but I didn't want to look at a screen right now. I went for a shower, washed my hair and face. I wore this because I was going to stay home.

I check my phone and I had 3 messages from Ale and 2 from Kairi and a missed call from Mattia

A͟l͟e͟🖤🤕
Hey how are you feeling
Kenna I hope you know I'm here for you
When you wake up FaceTime or text me.

                              K͟e͟n͟n͟a͟
                  Hey Ale. I feel a little light headed. What do you mean by your here for me what happened?
I'll go to your house in a bit, Max and his girl are so I'll give them alone time! 💀

A͟l͟e͟ 🖤🤕
Yeah sure, I'll tell you later!

I checked Kairi's message

K͟a͟i͟r͟i͟🧸🤍
Hey baddie you feel any better?
We should hang out today maybe go to Ale's house!?

   K͟e͟n͟n͟a͟
                                         Hey Broddie I feel okay.                                                 Yeah let's go to his house.          👀 u there!

Narrator pov-
She got to Ale's house, She went to his room, all the boys were there even Mattia. Ale ran to her and hugged her. He pulled her to the living room and they sat down and talked.
Kenna pov-
Ale: do you remember anything that happened yesterday?
Kenna: not really. I mean I remember seeing Mattia kiss Juliet but after that nothing.
Ale: well you slapped Mattia and you told him off. You even questioned if you ere good enough. So I just want you to know I'm here.
Kenna: wow wait I remember. I remember I went home and cried. How could he.
At this point again I was crying. I ran out the door and went home. From that day on I never left my room or house. I was so depressed, I felt so numb. For a whole month, all I did was cry, smoke, drink. I haven't eaten as much as I use too. I felt dead in and out, like nothing mattered. As if there was nothing for me to live for. I never thought Love could do this to someone. To me!?