Of course it was her!

Kenna pov-
Two days has past and me and Mattia haven't talked since. I just been hanging with Mason and Chris. Today I finally got my drivers license. I called Mason to come over with Chris but he said that Rayan was going to have a party tonight so I told him I'd pick him up with Chris and Max. I went home to get ready. I did my hair into some tight volumes curls, light heavy makeup, and I wore this..

 I did my hair into some tight volumes curls, light heavy makeup, and I wore this

I drove to Mason's house picked, him up with Chris and Max. We got to the party, I could feel the energy from every person there, I could smell the alcohol hit my nose. I saw the rest of the crew in kitchen getting drinks. I went over to them to say hi since I haven't really been talking to them. Mattia was there he came to me and hugged me.
Mattia: hey are you okay?
Kenna: oh yeah I'm fine.
We kissed and we just partied. It all fun till 3 hours later,
Mattia: you've bEeN hanging out WITH ChRiS so much! Why is it!?
Kenna: you're drunk Mattia. But I was hanging out with him because we're close friends. You're my boyfriend!
Mattia: whatever!
He walked away. Not even 5 minutes after our conversation, I see him kissing some blonde girl.
I went up to them to see him with Juliet.
Kenna: WHAT THE FUCK MATTIA! HOW COULD YOU! YOU'RE KISSING YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND WHILE YOUR WITH ME STILL! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! HOW COULD YOU HURT ME AGIAN! I - IM LEAVING! WE'RE DONE. DONT CALL ME OR TEXT ME! DONT EVEN COME TO MY HOUSE!
Mattia pov-
Mattia: IM SORRY IT WAS A MISTAKE!
Kenna: NO IT WAS A CHOICE NOT A MISTAKE. IM DONE. BYE MATTIA!
The boys: what the hell man?
Max: you hurt her again! I told you not too! You make me sick!
Mason/Chris: we agree with Max!
Mattia: you are you two to talk.
Max: leave them alone.
I felt so bad for Kenna, I didn't mean to hurt her. I was drunk! What am I going to to do now!
Kenna pov-
I got in my car and drove to all the places I went to with him. The boy I once loved. The boy that kept me smiling. But now he's the boy that hurt me and broke me. All I could think of was him and Juliet.
Of course it was her! She's pretty, smart, fun, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty rose cheeks. I drove far as I could and got to my safe place. The beach. The next day I was home in my room.
Narrator pov-
3 months past and she was still in her room depressed. Mattia and Juliet were back together. Max, Chris, And Mason were the only ones that were allowed in her room. She hasn't spoken to the other boys since the party. Not even Mattia. Today Max told Kenna to shower and to get ready for the good bye party. She was off to college. Her, Mason and Chris were going to the same one.