Part 7

kacchan: Deku...you said you wouldn't cut anymore....(I started to cry, I tried to hold back but I cant, I feel a short pain in my chest as he tries to move his hand away. I pulled him back to me and hugged him as we both fall to the floor all I hear from deku is 'sorry'.) I had enough of the sorry's deku, I care about you, I love you, I don't want you hurt and I definitely don't want to see you dyeing from blood loss, and if you keep cutting you could die, or lose a limb from infection, so please stop cutting, it might not hurt you but it hurts me. (I grab the razor blade off the floor and put it in my pocket.) Do you have anymore deku? if you do give them to me now. (deku then pulls out 5 more razor blades, I quickly take them out of his hand and put them in my pocket.) Deku lets eat, okay?

Deku: (I'm such idiot, I made kacchan cry I want to jump up and hug him again but I think he will get mad. before I even noticed my body moved towards him I cant stop myself. I then hug kacchan from behind. I feel his hands hold onto mine it surprised me but I didn't think much about it. I'm happy that he didn't push me away.)

kacchan: (I was walking to the table when I felt deku wrap his arms around me, I lay my hands onto deku's arms.)

-at the table-

deku: (I suddenly remembered what he said to me on the floor *I love you deku* I then started to cry.) I love you too kacchan. (to be honest I didn't know if he meant as a friend or more.)

kacchan: *I love you too kacchan* (I was surprised when I heard those words, now that I think about it what does he think I meant when I said that? are we friends or more?)

Kacchan:*i love you too kacchan* (I was surprised when I heard those words now that I think about it what does he think when I meant I said that? Are we friends or more? Should I ask? No. That will just make me feel stupid.)
Do you really mean that?
Deku: of course I do but I don't really know what you meant, do you mean just as friends or more?
Kacchan: what do you think? Deku... I rarely use those words.
Deku: (I knew he wouldn't like me more than a friend. For a moment I felt pain in my chest, but I didn't know what to say so all I said was.) okay. (after I said that Kacchan looked really confused did I make a mistake?) Kacchan you look confused is there something wrong.
Kacchan: what do you mean by OK? What did you think I meant by I love you?
Deku: I don't know.
Kacchan: take a guess then.
Deku: as a friend? (Kacchan sighs and puts his plate in the sink.)