Part 6

Deku: Thank you Kacchan.
Kacchan: (damn I really have fallen in love with him) no problem, now let's go before we are late...
Deku: ok k-Kacchan...can I sleep over at your house tonight?.... I don't want to get beaten up by my mom again.
Kacchan:you don't have to ask...yes you can
Deku:thank you so much!
Kacchan:yeah whatever...what would you want for dinner? You can't say nothing.
Deku:to be honest it doesn't matter, whatever you want.
Kacchan:okay then.
Deku: (when we got to school we were five minutes late. For the whole day Kacchan stuck beside me. He even pushed his friends away for me. Do I really mean that much to him?) *After school*
Deku:  (after school Kacchan was waiting for me at the school gate, this was the first time he ever did that. Now that I think about it...are we friends? Maybe I should ask him tonight.)
Kacchan: oi Deku what are you thinking about? (I said in a soft tone not wanting to scare Deku more than he already is)
Deku:oh nothing, I'll tell you later.
Kacchan:why can't you tell me now?
Deku:because I don't want to.
Kacchan: so annoying...fine. (this is weird, it's so quiet and I want to talk to him but what do I say?) hey um...Deku where would you like to sleep tonight?
Deku: it doesn't matter and Kacchan can I call my mom and tell her where I'm going?
Kacchan: are you stupid? No, I don't want you hurt and if you tell her where you are she could come over here and hurt you and I don't want that to happen (when Deku and I went inside the house I started to get dekus bed ready. His bed is right beside mine so if anything happens I'll be here to help him, he means a lot to me, I want to tell him that I love him but I don't know how, I went downstairs to find Deku sitting on the couch.) oi Deku do you want to watch a movie with me?
Deku: sure! What movie?
Kacchan: hm? Well...oh I got one!
Deku: what is it?
Kacchan:"you'll see...(I decided to pick a scary movie because anytime he watches one he tends to cling onto anything close to him. I put on the movie chucky. During the movie he actually dug his face into my chest, he is so cute I just want to squeeze him.) okay the movie is finally over Deku
Deku: o-ok why would you put on a scary movie? You know I get scared easily!
Kacchan: I was just in the mood for one, let's go eat, I think the food is ready.
Deku: okay thank you (as Kacchan pulls me to the table a razor blade falls out of my pocket. I look up to see Kacchans face...he looked surprised...no sad...maybe mad, All three? He then looks at me and forcefully pulls up my sleeve.)

524 words
Sorry it took me so long to get another part out