Part 8

Authors note: When I use these "-" they are talking. I've been trying to post this for about a week now but my phone had no service because I was near highway 90 with my grandma's friend

                               Story time!

Deku: "Kacchan? Was i wrong? I'm sorry..."
Kacchan: "you didn't do or say anything wrong,I'm just tired so don't be sorry."
Deku: I get up and put my plate in the sink.
Kacchan: "okay let's go to bed."
Deku: "okay."  We go upstairs into the bedroom "Kacchan are you mad at me?"
Kacchan: "no of course not I don't even have a reason to be mad at you,but why do you ask? Do I look mad?"
Deku: "we'll kind of."
Kacchan: "oh? Well I'm not mad I promise."  I forgot in three weeks is summer vacation I hope I get into U.A. Deku also wants to get in, I could try and help him.... "goodnight Deku."
Deku: "goodnight Kacchan"
NEXT MORNING...
I got up before kacchan woke up, I walked downstairs and grabbed my razors Kacchan took from me, I cut my wrist deeper than before but I don't feel any pain, I guess I gotten used to it, I'm sorry I'm so sorry Kacchan....blood dripped from my arm to the floor but I just watched it until I noticed it was dripping onto the carpet. I grabbed a towel and put it on my arm where the cut is, thats when I felt a sharp pain go down my arm I just pushed down harder, I want to kill myself now I want to die! I stopped pushing down and the pain stopped. I need to clean this up before Kacchan finds out about this. I cleaned up the mess and soon after I was done kacchan came downstairs.
Kacchan: "Deku? What were you doing down here? I heard water running."
Deku: "just getting something to drink."
Kacchan: "okay, also I need to see your wrists."
Deku: I slowly walk upstairs and put my arms behind my back.  "why?"
Kacchan: "you cut again didn't you? Show them to me"
Deku:I held out the arm that I didn't cut so he doesn't get mad at me
Kacchan: I pull up his sleeve and was happy to see he didn't cut again the cuts were actually healing.   "let me see your other arm now."  He slowly held out his other arm and I pulled up his sleeve seeing there was multiple new cuts including one that seems pretty deep.   "Deku how many times do I have to tell you not to cut!"  I got angry and yelled at him, I didn't want to I had to. I felt like that's the only thing I could do now. I saw him starting to cry.  "look at me Deku, stop crying. I just feel like yelling at you is the only way I can get you to stop. Please don't cut." Deku and I hear a knock at the door. I open the door with Deku standing behind me. I seen miss Asher as she smiles slightly when she saw the door open.  "Mrs. Asher? What are you doing here?
Asher: for my son, why else would I be here? Now give me my son before I call the cops."
Deku:"Kacchan?"
Katsuki:  I knew Deku was scared and I put my arm around him so he could feel a little safer and to block him from his mom "No. I won't let you abuse him anymore you deserve to be in jail. Deku go call the cops and tell them everything that is going on"