Part 3

Deku: ( I decided to wait till school was out to go back home.) I hope they don't know I skipped school. Before I walked into the house I hear screaming from inside, they probably found out I skipped school, I'm so Dead. I walk inside to see my mom and dad standing in front of me, I nod my head and closed the door. They started to punch, kick, and whip me. After about 10 minutes I see my clothes covered in blood they stopped finally, I ran up to my room blood was coming from my mouth and my whole body hurts, I took a razor blade and started cutting myself. 4 cuts for lying to Kacchan, 5 for telling him what my parents do to me, and 8 for skipping school. Everything started to go black it hurt to talk.... I need to call Kacchan.)
Kacchan: ( I hear my phone go off as I was trying to sleep. I see it's Deku. I pick up, all I hear is ....help. I run to his house and climbed through the window, I saw deku. He is covered in blood. I called the cops, Deku tryed to stop me but he fails to do so. After I called the cops I started to clean Deku up when I finished I heard sirens, so I want down stairs and dekus dad was being arrested in front of me but mrs. Asher wasn't I see her sitting on the couch smiling at me, when the cop went to talk to her she started to fake cry. Later me. Asher want to jail and Mrs. Asher didn't she got the cops to believe that she was forced to do those thing to him, but the worst thing is I was forced to leave the house. Once I walked out the door I heard screaming..... dekus crying.