Part 2

Kacchan: I know...... your thinking in going to beat you up...... I won't hurt you I promise. I'm..... sorry.......for pushing you away.....
Deku: it's ok Kacchan you don't have to be sorry. I should be the one saying sorry I always thought of you as my friend even though you said you weren't I should have listened to you.
Kacchan: (I look down at dekus wrists and see cuts.) why? Deku... your wrists....
Deku: ( I look down to see what he is talking about.) I-I'm sorry just with everything going on...... I thought it would help...... and it did it distracted me from all the other pain I feel....
Kacchan: don't do it anymore...... I won't let them hurt you anymore.
Deku: ( I nod my head slowly)
Kacchan: also ( blush) I want to be your friend. This time I will stay by your side. ( grabs bandages.) now let me cover your back. ( when I saw what they did to him, I just wanted to run down there and beat the living shit out of them. But I know Deku would stop me. I don't want him to keep cutting himself it's all because of his mom and dad maybe me. I start to clean and cover dekus wounds.) oi deku I'm going to call the cops and you are staying with me.
Deku: Kacchan dont please don't call the police.
Kacchan: why do you want them to keep hurting you? If I don't call the cops your parents could end up killing you or you might end up killing yourself.
Deku: Kacchan.... I'm going home.....
Kacchan: no you are staying here and that's final!
Deku: Kacchan! Don't call the police and I'm going home! I'm used to this I can deal with it on my own! And i want to thank you for helping me if you didn't.... I would have already killed myself by now. ( as I left I started to cry) I don't know what to do if I go home now I will be beaten to death because school is still in session, they will know I skipped school, I'm scared what do I do?)