Part 9

Deku: I don't want to. 

kacchan: Do it and stop covering for her!

Mrs. Asher: Don't you dare call the cops on me or you will get the electric chair when we get home! 

Kacchan: What the heck you would do that to your son! You're the worst at parenting!

Mrs. Asher: Don't call the cops, how about we let him choose who he wants to live with?

Kacchan: NO! I wo- (I was cut off by deku)

Deku: I want to stay with kacchan.

Mrs. Asher: Izuku sweetie c'mon, I love you come back home with me and give me another chance. I'll make your favorite dinner when we get home you can watch movies all night if you want, make as much noise as you want now, please come home, I missed you.

Kacchan: Don't believe anything she says just stay with me and go call the cops on this rat.

Deku: I... Um...okay I'll give you another chance.

Mrs. Asher: Yes, I promise I won't ever hurt you again sweetie. 

Deku: Okay (I walk to my mom hoping she was telling the truth and wouldn't hurt me)

Kacchan: Don't leave she is lying to you; I don't want you hurt .... I love you way more than she does deku please you need to see that!

Deku: (I looked at my mom then right back at kacchan changing my mind on going back with my mom I started walking right back to kacchan but before I could get to him my mom pulls me back and I fall to the ground because of the force she put into it.)

Kacchan: Damn it...... (I push Mrs. Asher away from deku and helped him back up.) Deku hurry and get inside. (Deku ran inside and Mrs. Asher grabs my arm and I instantly look right at her. Should I use my quirk on her?........Mrs. Asher and I were fighting for a while until police came and pulled her off of me. Deku and I had to answer some questions that were thrown at us, but we were soon free to go. I went inside looking right at deku and sat beside him, I held him close trying to comfort him noticing he was crying.) Deku...lets go to bed, you don't need to be scared she is gone now.

Deku: What did you mean when you said you loved me more than my mom?

Kacchan: Deku....I love you i really do.... I want to be with you...I want to be your boyfriend.

Deku: Kacchan? I love you too. (I start to feel my face heat up now knowing I was blushing, and I can tell Kacchan noticed it too, I instantly give Kacchan a big hug.) I would love for you to be my boyfriend.

Kacchan: You love me back? After everything I did you still would allow me to be with you?

Deku: Yes, and that's all in the past now so don't worry about it kacchan.

Kacchan: Thank you. (I hug Deku back not wanting him to wait any longer and now that i had him in my arms i never want to let him go.) Thank you for not giving up on me.

Deku: I would never give up on you Kacchan.

Kacchan: I love you so much Deku.

Deku: I love you too and I always will. 

Author: 542 words I'm making the next part right now! Also little hint for the future, there relationship isn't going to stay strong for long. ^_~