Note:

"Hey, frEURAGiends, so this is, um..." the author hums and tilts her head slightly before getting pushed to the ground by an excited Deadpool.

"Hiya, everyone!" he greets, "I'm sure y'all know me. I mean," he gestures to himself, "there's only one handsome non-superhero in red." the author rolls her eyes and stands up.

"Didn't have to push me, Wade." she smirks at Deadpool and clears her throat, "Anyway, this is a Deadpool-"

"X you." he winks, but no one can see because of the mask.

"Wade," the author fixes her glasses and clicks her fingers, making a mocha appear in her hand, "So, I hope you like this. So, uh, comment or something and follow me for more great fan fiction like this... If you think it's grea-"

"How'd you do that?!" the merc shouts from beside the author, "I wanna do that!" he pulls off his glove and thinks long and hard before clicking his fingers, making a unicorn appear in the screen. He squeaks and hops onto it, pulling out one of his katanas.

"I still don't get you..." the author shakes her head with a smile and takes a sip of the mocha before facing you once again, "So, there's a few things I want to tell you before you read. Let's start off with, I don't own Deadpool nor any of the characters. I'm just some human at home writing random things to avoid doing any social activities... Um, there are a few things I wanna tell ya in case you don't know.

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(f/c) - favorite color

(f/s) - favorite song

(f/r) - favorite restaurant

(f/b) - favorite beverage

(f/sn) - favorite snack

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(e/c) - eye color

(n/n) - nickname

I'm gonna add new ones whenever I need to." the author gives a small smile and continues, "In this book, ' time skips ' are only for long periods of time. ' -- ' is for 5 minutes to ten 10 hours."

The author takes a sip of her mocha, "You may swear in comments, I don't really care. Hope you don't mind my spelling mistakes... Oh, and I'm just gonna say it, if you don't like it, then leave.  This is a mature book... So... Uh... And... In case y'all were wondering, I wrote this in a week, but only posted it a bit later, so yeah..." author sighs softly with a grin, "Hope you enjoy reading. So, anyway, um, h-happy birthday, merry Ch-christmas, happy new year-"

"Happy day! Happy life!" Deadpool rushes to the author and throws an arm over her shoulders, pulling her into a half hug as he outstretches his other arm, "Happy..."

"Happy future ex-wife." the author raises her foam cup to the screen, "Talk to ya later, frEURAGiends."

"Do the thiiiing." Deadpool whispers loudly into the author's ear. She sighs.

"Oooweee!!" she grins at the mercy as he laughs gently, "Anyways, have fun with the story, I guess. Bye, again, frEURAGiends."