Chapter Fourteen - Hide and seek

Wade wakes up, sitting up in his bed. He lets out a yawn and checks the time on his phone. It's only six in the morning. He wonders why he woke up early, but shrugs it off and gets out of bed, changing into his normal attire. He heads to the kitchen, greeting Al when passing through the living room.

"Morning, dear," she greets, "so, when is (y/n) coming over?" that question knocked him off guard. He choked a little on air, causing him to cough. His brain told his body to get the fuck up so he could get ready, that's why he woke up so early, "Did you forget?"

"Yup!" he ran around, cleaning up any bit of mess he could find, unless it was small, in which case, he swept it under the sofa. He dumped clothes into the laundry basket, shoving some in his closet, and quickly mopped the floors, along with whipping down the counters and any spots on the walls, unless he could cover it with a picture or something.

He opened the curtains a little, enough to bring light into the room, and opened up the windows, "You must really like this girl to be cleaning." Al comments, trying to listen to the show.

"I really want this to go well, Al." he giggles, "That rhymes kinda." he makes sure everything seemed neat and he makes sure all broken objects are hidden. He quickly does the laundry and dumps them into the tumble dryer, sitting back down to watch a bit of the old movie playing on the TV.

--

While Deadpool and Al watch the third black and white movie, a knock is heard on the door. He jumps up and rushes to it, "What's the password?" he jokes, looking through the peephole, to find (y/n) and Zoey. She wears her usual attire, her hair washed and done in a different hairstyle, however, Zoey wearing her favorite Hello Kitty short dress and black leggings, her hair done in pigtails.

"Tacos?" she says in a questioning manner. He gasps and opens the door, grinning at the two.

"How'd you know?!" he asks in a high pitch voice, earning a giggle from Zoey.

"Hi, DP!" she greets and hugs his leg, still giggling softly.

"Hi, Zoey." he greets and moves out of the way for them to walk in, but (y/n) stays in front of him and pulls her mask up a little, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek, "H-hey, Babe." he greets, a little bit flustered. She giggles and pulls her mask down before her flushed cheeks could be noticed.

Nice place.

She looks around while walking in, "Um, hi," she greets Al, "you must be Al, right?"

"Yeah, and you're (y/n)," she smiles, "nice to officially meet you."

"Hi, Al!" Zoey runs up to her.

"Hi, you."

"Oh, Al, this is (y/n)'s daughter, Zoey." Wade introduces, sitting on the sofa again, "Zoey, this is my roomie, Al."

"Well, hello, Zoey." Al greets as Zoey climbs onto the sofa, sitting between her and the male.

"Why're you wearing sunglasses? Is it because you're cool?" she asks innocently as her mother takes a seat on the arm of the sofa, Wade's hand getting wrapped around her waist for support.

Fuck us, Daddy-pool. We'll behave this time~.

Calm yourself.

"I'm cool and I'm blind, darling." Al states.

"Oh... What's it like to be blind?"

"Close your eyes," Zoey does as she's told, covering her eyes with her hands, "what do you see?"