Chapter Thirteen - Truth be told

"O-okay, so Deadpool over here told me to, um, put that picture there to show ya." the author states.

"It's fucking disturbing." he mutters, crouching behind the author and holding onto her lab coat. Yes, *smirking* she has a lab coat. She sighs, rolling her eyes at the man.

"Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!"

~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~

It has been a whole week since what happened between (y/n) and Wade; she doesn't even pick up whenever he calls or texts her anymore! He doesn't know what he did and he doesn't just want to show up at her home, I mean, that's considered rude. He walks into the bar and sits down at the counter, slouching. He has jeans on and a gray jacket, the hood over his face.

"Why the long face?" Weasel asks, sliding his usual towards him.

"I think I fucked up with (y/n)..." he whispers, staring down at the counter, his fingers around the glass.

"Well, what did you do?" the bartender pushes, pretending to clean the counter with a cloth he had found, like in those movies and TV shows.

"Well, um..." he chuckles half-heartedly, "we drank a lot and started making out. One thing led to another, I fingered her and she freaked. Told me to get out fo her place." he shakes the drink a little before downing it, putting it back on the counter afterwards.

Weasel stares at him in shock, wondering if he's serious or not, "You what?" he asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, I don't know. She wanted me to continue, but then she told me to stop." he sighs, "Ladies be crazy, am I right?"

"Wade," Weasel leans over the counter to him.

"Oh, getting all close and personal." he teases.

"Wade." he says more seriously, so he drops the goofball act, "You do know what happened to her, right?"

"You need to be more pacific-"

"It's 'specific'," the bartender corrects, "and, I mean, do you know what happened when she was with Francis? Who's Zoey's dad?" he asks in a whisper. Wade shakes his head, "I shouldn't be the one to say, but she was... raped." his voice went lower, a whisper Wade could hardly hear. He stands straight and continues to pretend cleaning, "Not all people recover from the trauma, Wade. She's still trying to."

He sits there, on the barstool, feeling worse. He thought he did the wrong moves, he would have never suspected anything like this!

"Zoey's biological father is Francis. That's why he wanted her so badly..." Deadpool sat there, trying to let everything sink in, "She told me when she was really drunk and told me that she never told anyone before, so don't go getting Olivia and S. V. U. gang to help her." he jokes and chuckles at it, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"You know where she is?" Wade asks, ignoring the amazing joke.

"Probably at home. She hasn't come since Zoey was kidnapped." he explains with a sigh. He cares for the female, she's like a little sister to him. Wade nods and stands up, not bothering to pay for his one drink. He leaves the building and heads home, going to his room to change into his suit.

"Hey, Wade." Blind Al greets, sitting in the living room and listening to the TV show playing.

"Hey, Al." he greets and walks to the door again.

"Hey, where are you going?" she asks, frowning. He stops and hums.

"I'm gonna go and fix things with-"