Chapter Twelve - Sober-ish

"Don't you want me here?" Wade asks, tilting his head slightly.

"It's not that." (y/n) sighs, "Why aren't you mad I thought you were an asshole? Why haven't you left after finding out I have a father who could kill you without hesitating? Why do you still find a reason to stay when nothing benefits you to do so?" all those questions hit him like a bulldozer. He stares at her, his mouth agape, and with his mask above his lips, she could easily see his shock.

"Why wouldn't I stay?" he asks her. She had lost others in the past, abandoned a few to keep herself from giving away too much of herself; he doesn't want that to happen again. He wants to be with her, by her side whenever she needs him. That might sound really cheesy, but he doesn't want her to go through the same thing with him, and he wouldn't want that either.

"I know you mean well, but that doesn't answer my question..." she lowers her gaze to the floor tiles.

"I know it doesn't do much for me, but I like being with you," he shrugs, "you're fun to be with, Babe." he gives her a warming smile. She smiles back at him and takes out another beer, handing him a bottle. They open it and take a swig, leaning against the counter behind them.

After finishing two packs of alcohol, the two stumble to the living room, falling onto the sofa. They giggle with each other, not caring if they have fallen on one another, Deadpool laying on (y/n) without a care in the world. The two narrow their eyes from under their masks, which are still over their lips. He smirks at her, his hands moving from the sofa to her hips.

She stiffens from his touch, but softens, smiling back at him, a bit nervously.

YESS! The fucking moment we've all been waiting for! The moment the stupid author has been fucking delaying! We're gonna fu-

Calm down! Don't freak us out or we'll stop!

please don't hurt us ! please don't hurt us ! please don't hurt us !

Wade leans down, brushing his slightly cracked lips against hers softly. She pushes forward a bit, sliding her hands up to his broad shoulders, squeezing them slightly. He moves a hand to the back of her head, pulling on her hair. She pulls back with a gasp, which only got him aroused.

She opens her eyes to look at him, a blush noticeable on her cheeks. She squeezes her legs together, only then realizing the scene beforehand. He's on top of her, face to face, and both of them are drunk, which means they make decisions without thinking or decisions they wouldn't do if sober.

He leans down, so that his lips are by her ear, "If you want me to stop, just say so... okay?" he whispers. Even though she has a mask on, she can feel his hot, strong breath hitting against her skin.

"O-okay." she breathes out, feeling herself get a little wet. He moves down to her exposed neck, leaving soft kisses, earning a shiver whenever his lips touch her skin. After a bit, he starts sucking and nibbling. She lets out soft gasps and moans, her panties starting to get soaked. He runs the tip of his tongue along the length of her neck, feeling her shiver underneath him.

"You like that~?" he purrs, kissing her jawline.

"Y-yeah." she stutters, moaning when he tugs her hair again.

"Shh." he hushes her, loosening his grip on her hair, "We wouldn't wanna wake Zoey, now, would we~?"

"N-nnno." she heaves. He giggles.

"What do you want me to do to you~?" he asks seductively. She bites her lip.

"I, um... k-kiss me~." she tries sounding seductive, but her nervousness makes it hard. He nods slowly and kisses her lips, moving his free hand above her waist, his thumb underneath her breast. She shudders, closing her eyes. After a few moments, (y/n) feels her bottom lip being licked and nibbled on, so she pulls away, nervously opening her mouth.

He smirks and slips his tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch. She whimpers, squeezing her legs tighter together. He uses a leg to spread them apart once again, laying between them.

Fuck, why must we be so wet, though? Nnngh.

Shhhhhhhh!!

Wade pulls away for air, a string of saliva still attached to their lips. Their cheeks redden. He pulls his glove off with his teeth and kisses her again, slipping his hand into her shorts. She gasps and pushes him away. He pulls the hand out of her shorts, "Sorry." she apologizes, "It's j-just going really fast..."

... Weak.

"I-it's fine," he clears his throat, "um, you want me to, er, continue or, um...?"

"Y-you can continue..." the female whispers, feeling his hand slip back into her shorts. He strokes her a little, shuddering at how wet she is, "I don't know why I'm so-" he cuts her off with a chuckle.

"It's hot, Babe~." he smirks and kisses her, pushing the tip of his finger into her hole. She tenses, feeling his finger slide into her. He waits a bit, until he feels her relax, then he pulls out and, as gentle as he could, he shoves it back in, hearing a gasp from her.

"St-stop." she begs, "Please." he pulls his hand away from her and she pushes him off completely, "Get. Out." he looks at her in a confused manner.

"Wha-?"

"I said 'get out'!" he gets off the sofa, the dent in his pants still visible, "Now!!" she demands, glaring at him. He pulls his mask down and runs to the door, leaving and slamming the door behind himself. He stands in the hall with the most confused expression he had ever had.

"What tha fuck just happened?" he asks himself. He sighs, trying to calm himself while walking to the stairs, wanting to take a stroll and think about what had happened.

(y/n) panics, vivid memories of Francis starts filling her head; how he used to pin her down and shove himself into her like she were nothing, how he used to thrust until she bled and screamed so hard that the windows would crack or shatter. It was all so overwhelming, she couldn't let Wade do the same, not again.

She wouldn't be able to talk about it to anyone. It's too personal. She only ever told one person about what had happened with Francis, but that was when she was so intoxicated that she couldn't think when she told Weasel.

As much as she liked how delicate Deadpool was trying to be, she couldn't let all of that happen again. She shakes her head, trying to get rid of the voices scolding at her, except for the quiet one, she's telling them to calm down, but, of course, they're not listening to her.

She feels herself start to tear up, her hands clench the couch cushions, "Fuck..." she breathes out.

"Mommy?" Zoey calls out tiredly while walking up to the sofa, "Are you-?"

"Yes, yes." she nods, "I'm fine, sorry about that. C'mon, let's get you back to bed." she takes her daughter back to bed and tucks her in, then she heads to the kitchen, quickly cleaning up with all the energy she has left. She makes her way to her bedroom and closes the door, starting to cry. She hates crying, but she couldn't hold it in this time. She sighs and climbs into bed, silently sobbing into her pillow.