Chapter Fifteen - Sundaes

~6 years ago~

(y/n) lays under a thick white duvet, her bare skin rubbing softly against the cotton blanket when shifting a little. She sighs softy, opening her eyes slowly. She looks around with her eyes, trying to remember what had happened. A groan is heard from beside her, an arm maneuvering its way around her waist, pulling her backwards, her skin making contact with the man behind her.

"I know you're awake." Francis whispers in her ear. She hums.

No wonder we don't remember anything, we have a healing factor...

At least we can't feel no pain, y'know?

"I have to say, you were well behaved last night... You hadn't squirmed as much, you weren't screaming for help... you were bleeding, but I don't mind~."

We have to get out of here now.

I hate to agree with you.

"You also didn't try running away this time, I'm glad you've decided to stay with me." he whispers before kissing her neck. She doesn't like what he's doing, it makes her so uncomfortable. She wants to rip his head off, but she can't; she has no where to go, plus if she kills him, his goons would go ballistic and kill her. Even though she wants her life, and all her suffering, to end, she wants to at least do something with her life, even if she would have to be a sex slave to Francis, or just another accessory or experiment.

"I-I need the bathroom..." (y/n) whispers, unable to speak any louder. Francis growls.

"Had I given you permission to speak?" he hisses, biting on her neck with force. She squeaks, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes.

"N-no! I'm sorry, please stop!" she squeals. He pulls his mouth away from her bleeding neck, sitting up.

"Remember to ask next time. You're only allowed to speak when spoken to or after asking... And you may go, just don't try anything like last time." he warns. (y/n) nods, slipping out of bed. She puts on her small gown, which shows off a lot of her form. She doesn't like wearing it, but Francis makes her do so when leaving the bed. "I'll get someone to clean the blood off these sheets, you don't have to do it this time, only because you behaved, darling."

"O-okay, thank you, sir." she quickly scurries to the bathroom, closing it behind herself. She takes a deep breath, looking at herself in the mirror. She hated the scars scattered over her body, she wished they could heal like all the other wounds she gets. The girl liked the scar at first, but Francis kept making her feel terrible about it, he kept calling her names and telling her how terrible it looked. It all made her self conscious about it.

Francis had given her a paper bag with two eye holes, telling her to wear it whenever leaving the room. She didn't ask questions, she just took it and put it over her head.

The female sighs, running a fingertip over a scar on her collarbone. It felt so rigid and rough, but having the fingertip delicately slide over it made it feel weak and sensitive. With another sigh, she does her business and washes her hands, glancing at the door. She opens the medicine cabinet, pulling a container of pills out. After reading the label, she swallows almost half of the antidepressants with some water. She leans against the counter, waiting for the dizzy feeling to wash over her.

I can't believe we're doing this...

She knows she wanted to be something, but she decided that before remembering how much of a terrible person Francis is. She smiles softly, her head starting to pound as the room starts to spin around her. It was her time...