Chapter 6 - 7 Years - Solis

Azula
It's been 7 years since we became a duo. 7 years sounds so long, the progress made is great, but the experiences felt like they flew by. It's crazy to think back to my old life in comparison. Back then I didn't have someone, my mother didn't love me, my father only loved my power, and I messed things up with my brother.

The league has changed me in a good way in my opinion. I thought I was a good fighter then but just look at me now. I am 5 times better with my bending and I've mastered sword fighting.

Katara and I have been on so many missions I've lost count. We've learned to be a team and there are so many memories, good and bad. There was this one mission that took 2 months where she had to 'fall in love' with a man and it was hilarious. Then there was another where I had to befriend a sexist pig to get to his brother.

On our missions we don't attack the innocent, that isn't how we do things. We take out those who pose a threat to the balance but unlike the avatar we don't give them a chance to bounce back.

Before I wouldn't imagine Katara ever being an equal let alone a friend, but now she feels like something more. She's changed but she is still kind and motherly. But that's only when the masters aren't around. Around them we have be to cold.

I've never had a problem with killing really. If it was necessary then so be it. I swear, the league has helped me more than they've hurt me. Sure there were a few instances where I should've kept my mouth shut and payed the price but Katara was there to help me.

One year we got to teach new recruits and it was so fun to see them go from timid to strong. Every instructor has had different experiences when teaching. To the girls I bet I was the strict master but would help when needed. Katara was the nice one but would snap if someone crossed the line.

I'm 21 years old now and I've grown from a lost girl into a strong woman. My name is no longer Princess Azula of the Fire Nation, I am now Solis Partner of Mare and 7th Degree Master. It used to be me, myself, and I. But now it might be me, myself, and Katara. We can't have any attachments in the league, but like I said, Katara is everything. If she ever gets caught I'll be the one to get her out, not the league.

I'm grateful for everything the league has done for me, given me a fresh start, changed how I see myself and others, taught me things I would never know otherwise. I know more languages than fingers I have on both hands. I know how to use any weapon I may come across, but I specialize in sword techniques. My stealth and intimidation skills have never been better.

Everyone in the league were saved from something. Some from death, terrible lives, others who knows. We know everything that happens in the world. Nothing personal though, manly everything from politics to what happens deep in the street.

The league is more impressive than I was ever told. The way they communicate, their transportation, teaching methods, and their life style. There is a special language they call Latin. Very unique compared to the others, only the league uses this language.

To the league I am cold blooded with no heart. I show no emotion and no mercy. Show any of that and we haven't seen the last girl that did that. Mare and I have a new mission coming up in a couple days. I wonder what it is this time. Another diplomat, ex league, or maybe a gang. Never know.