✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟛 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤✧

Another round where if you entered something, you're safe! So without a fuss, here are the placers of the round (another note that from now on to the further rounds we will have one honorable mention instead of two as we have a decrease in participant numbers. 

Top 3: Congratulations to Sky_GO , my_shoe_is_missing_ , and Aarya2103

Honorable Mention: GraphicsGenie

and we really did love them all - y'all make such wonderful graphics :D

As for the eliminations, it will be all 6 of the participants who didn't submit/dropped out. This means we will now have one less round. 

Thank you for participating: kingtae_official , MoonInACrystal , -TWIZZLER , sapphic-sagittarius , gryffindcr- , Sand-Hanitizer - we tried our best to give reminders but got very absorbed with the awards. You may all take the participation sticker from the awards page if you wish. 

as well as Heine_Tsukasa-ss who has been blacklisted by the community for homophobic and racist comments. 

I can try to give reviews for this round as well but as y'all know I'm still behind on writing the last ones as well as working on wrapping up the awards. I'm free today so I will be getting the reviews from last week out in the next 5 hours, and that is a guarantee.

And if you'd really like a review for your aesthetic and are okay with it being pretty late comment here --

Thank you all for still participating! It means a lot :)