✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟞✧

Congratulations on making it to the semi-final round of our war! Yes, we only have one more round after this! I'm super excited XD - for this round, you'll be making a cover! I hope it's as fun as writing the blurb was for me (very fun lol) 

Title: Gossamer

Subtitle: she's falling down down down...

Blurb:

Alexandra Hart was diagnosed with the rare "Alice in Wonderland Syndrome" and schizophrenia at a young age. She's always seen what she shouldn't, heard voices, felt the world and herself spinning out of proportions - but the doctors call it normal.

But she's always been anything but normal.

When her lineage points her in the direction of a wonderland, as a descendent of the Queen of Hearts, her world literally switches dimensions - and she's not surprised. What does surprise her is how different the world is, from the tales her mother told her as a child. 

And the revelation that she's never truly been delusional - and the voices she's heard have been the chattering of gossamer fairies, sent by Hatter, the most surprising thing about wonderland. 

He's her mysterious guide to wonderland, the slightly psychopathic person who pulled her through the mirror in the first place, not to mention that he's devilishly hot. He's been awaiting her for eons, and in love with the idea of a new Heart Queen - and while he's already fallen for her - she never expected to fall for him.

Face-claims: Elle Fanning as Alexandra Hart - if you wish to include Hatter, the face-claim is your choice :)

Author: your username - but make sure to include 'blackrose graphic war' somewhere there

Mood: dark, twisted, kinda warped, and sketchy

Requirements: make it dark! the face claim is necessary - and so is the title and subtitle! Also try to include disproportions and make it seem delusional. Basically, the trippier the better!

Also please include your materials!

Credits for wonderland and wonderland characters go to the wonderful Lewis Carrol - and my idea was loosely based around Splinter by A.G. Howard - so credits there too. Other than that, the prompt belongs to IceBlueShadows - so please don't steal it!

Deadline: February 6th 11:59 PM PST

Questions? Comment them here!