✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟞 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤✧

Aaah I know I say it every time but this was the hardest round ever to decide on! The entries were so pretty and so unique in their own way - I was so stuck

Aaah I know I say it every time but this was the hardest round ever to decide on! The entries were so pretty and so unique in their own way - I was so stuck. And remember, even if you do get eliminated now - you made it to the semi-final round! Out of 7! And since I'm so impressed by that fact, y'all will get a semi-finalist sticker (which I will PM to you once I wake up tomorrow morning - it's getting late my time XD) 

It's almost a win or loss situation, since 4/9 will get eliminated - but no matter what happens, you guys did amazing :)

Without much more of my drabbling - here are the top 3 of the round! (we won't have an honorable mention anymore - y'all are too good)

Congratulations to CeciliaMohandes , AngeBlancRose , and BrendaDaaeDestler - I'm so impressed!! 

Unfortunately, I also have to eliminate 4 participants - which is really really tough. If I could, I'd have y'all go to the final round and win - since you ALL are winners - but the rules won't let me :( 

Thank you to GraphicsGenie , RK_Edits , Aarya2103 , and sarcastic_spanghew for participating. You did so amazing!! Seriously, if you're doubting it I'll personally PM you all the reasons why you're wonderful designers. I will PM you the semi-finalist sticker tomorrow. 

I always feel so bad after eliminations ): (especially when listening to sad music but that's not the point XD) - but congratulations to all of the finalists! The next (and final) round will be updated tomorrow.