✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟜✧

Welcome to round 4! This one's a fun one in my opinion :D (and if anybody's wondering we currently have 17 participants left - the round will be finishing after a few more rounds)

*plays upbeat music*oh wait - now's probably not the best time to get distracted with music. But it's always a good time for music, isn't it? That's why you'll be making a graphic revolving around music! It's... an album cover! I mean when you listen to a song, the musical part's always the best part - but without an appealing cover, it definitely wouldn't be as good. 

Prompt:

Music Album Title: scars in the stars

Songs in the Album (note: if these songs exist in reality it is not my intension to copy them - also the songs are not a part of the graphic, just merely there to help with an understanding of the feelings): 

- dreaming alone
- last april
- blue moon
- lost at night
- shattered skies
- daydreaming at night
- dark matter
- purple whispers
- lost constellations 

(lowercase intended)

Music Artist: blackrxses

Producer: Your username (this can be added as a watermark as well)

Music Genre: Sad pop

Mood: Like a sad dusky night - full of lost chances. As well as the feeling of never being able to go back in the past, and fix mistakes. Very wistful - full of lost love and that sort of stuff. (if that doesn't give you the gist of the mood comment here and I'll try to add more). 

Requirements: Make sure to have some element of night in it. Also include the album title, the music artist, and either the producer as a name or a watermark. We also need your materials for this round as we'd like to see some creativity and editing here. (if you're new to editing and need a site picsart is great)

Faceclaims: Anybody is optional! Faces, no faces - whatever you'd like here :)

Dimensions: any form of 1:1 - preferred is 800x800 but feel free to make it whatever square size you feel comfortable with. 

Deadline: January 19th 11:00 PM PST

Notes: I know this prompt is a little confusing so feel free to PM us or comment any questions you have or tell us if you think we have more information we should add. 

Good luck and I hope you have fun!