✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟝 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤✧

Wow! I'm super impressed by the way, by every single entry of the last round

Wow! I'm super impressed by the way, by every single entry of the last round. Meaning that this round, in my opinion, was the hardest to judge. So in the end, I looked for a complete and cohesive theme, that had a profile that was centered nicely, and had a background that framed it - as well as capturing the core of the genre in an innovative way.

So without much more of me rambling... here are our placers of the round!

Congratulations BrendaDaaeDestler , GraphicsGenie , and sarcastic_spanghew - your themes explored the depths of your genres in a new and creative way! I loved them!

And congratulations to our honorable mention - Aarya2103 - your theme wasn't the standard classic mystery, but kept the same core of chills and wonder. Well done!

Unfortunately, we must eliminate 4 contestants to keep the war going - please remember that you all did such a marvelous job and made it this far! I'm stunned by your entries and keep on designing!

stellaaa_rose , WolfMorgan , Sky_GO , and Aspire_Forever - thank you for participating - and you may take the participation sticker :)

Now onwards to the semi-final round!