✧ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟝✧

Congratulations for making it this far!! That's an amazing job :D *does a quick headcount* Jeepers! There are 13 participants left? It's been a long while

So welcome to the jungle! I-
I meant round 5...

Well anyways for this round, you will be commenting by a number from 1-13 that you'd like besides the slots below - and will then receive a writing genre (such as fantasy, non-fic, scripture, etc). The full prompt and what you'll do with your genre is under the numbers. 

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

11.)

12.)

13.)

Prompt: Take your given genre and create two things revolving around it: a profile picture and profile background - hence creating a profile theme!

Requirements: Make sure to fully capture the spirit of your genre - and use elements you think are key to it. Also like the last round, please add your materials. The main objective of this round is creativity and the final product. 

Face-claims: Optional, but if you do pick one make sure it aligns with your prompt well (ex: if you have mystery and like faces, you can use sherlock holmes or someone like that! if you have scripture/theatre, you can use a famous broadway actor!) But faces are not required :)

Dimensions:
Profile Picture: any form of 1:1 (but we prefer 500x500 pi)
Profile Background: 1980x600 pi (can be altered a bit)

Deadline: January 28th, 2021 - 11:59 PM PST (you'll have a few hours after this to submit if needed)